“Outstanding buffet, but pricey!”
Review of Seasons Buffet

Seasons Buffet
Ranked #6 of 51 Restaurants in Uncasville
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Buffet
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Buffet
Reviewed November 15, 2012

The buffet is endless with great food but at $25 per person, I thought it was overpriced. The variety of food was impressive and the servers were very friendly.

Reviewed November 5, 2012

Went on a October Sunday night. Did not realize what time it was when we were greeted. I had noticed on the way in the price was $25.00 for dinner. Thinking it better be very good for that price we got a table for 2. The cashier told me that it would be 2 for lunch, and I said no, 2 for dinner. He said it is one minute before 5, so that was still technically lunch. I asked him what the difference was, he said, at 5 they bring out peel and eat shrimp and prime rib then.
So I was charged $21 per person instead of $25 per person, and I still got to enjoy the extras I just mentioned that they brought out, for the lunch price. Unknowingly I got dinner for the lunch price, so that would be my TIP if you like to eat early, get in before 5, and eat then.

The selection was terrific, the food was pretty good. Without going in to the menu to much, it is safe to say they have almost everything you could want short of lobster. Dessert was OK, especially the sugar free treat that had chocolate chips in it. I thought they should have slices of cake, but disappointingly they had small cupcake like items instead. I asked for caffeine free soda which I have never seen at a buffet, and they had it, along with 106 choices from the Coca Cola Freestyle machine (not self serve). All the many fried food choices were heavily battered, but appealing in that they were not very greasy. I was a little disappointed in the food taste considering the price, but the selection and other factors noted led me to an average rating. I would go again for the lunch price, if I was really hungry and looking for variety of food to chow down on. Service was excellent!

1  Thank darewreckjeter
Reviewed October 25, 2012

Everything was superb and the service was excellent. Fresh, hot eggs made any way and every way, dozens of meat choices and pastry choices--yards and yards of food and fruit and vegetables....really very impressive.

Reviewed October 22, 2012

We totally enjoyed our lunch here this past Sunday. The selection is wonderful. They had steak, turkey, brisket, seafood, raw bar, sushi, Chinese, salads, desserts as well as many other choices. Everything was very good, especially the tenderloin tips, fried shrimp, and clam strips (they were huge). Although the oysters on the half shell were good, the cherrystones were not, they did not look as fresh as they should have been and did not taste as they should have. This was probably a rare instance as everything else seemed to be replenished quickly and the food was fresh, and good. The lunch rate (until 5:00) was $21 per person, and after 5 goes up to $25. We think it was well worth it and would visit again.

1  Thank kmariaBoston
Reviewed October 17, 2012

Went to the Seasons Buffet for dinner and breakfast - both very good and alot of different foods - if you have a players card you can use your points and you will also get coupons in the mail to use.
It is very popular with the bus people that come there - get there early the lines can be long!