“Decent meal, not overly impressed!”

Michael Jordan's 23.Sportscafe
Ranked #10 of 52 Restaurants in Uncasville
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Reservations
Description: Jordan's 23 Sportcafé offers great food while surrounding guests with silk screens that feature national sports programming. Try the BBQ Chicken Spring Rolls or Chilled Shrimp Martini, “Knife & Fork” Ribeye Steak Sandwich, Baby Back Ribs with Brown Sugar BBQ Sauce and Sweet Potato Fries or a classic Filet Mignon Wrapped in Applewood-Smoked Bacon.
Reviewed February 4, 2013

While spending the day at the casino, we decided to have dinner and instead of going to the fast food places or the buffet, we opted for Jordan's 23 Sportscafe.

Although there wasn't any particular game on, the bar/resturant was still crowded. The food was "ok" I ordered the salmon, which came with lobster mashed potatos and my friend ordered the grill chicken sandwich. We also had the calamari for an appetizer. The calamari was overed breaded, and barely had any taste. The meals came rather quickly and I was happy with my choice. Although I think I did get a little sick later on from the salmon. My friends chicken sandwich was huge and he ate it with no complaints.

I think i'd like to try the steakhouse, as opposed to the sports bar next time.

Reviewed January 24, 2013

We had 14 girls and we had a blast! The waitstaff was excellent. The recommendations were right on. I loved (obsessed with) the garlic bread! The crab cakes were delish. No complaints on the ain courses or sides. The drinks were great too

Reviewed January 24, 2013

We decided to go here because of Michael Jordan. I was not wrong in my selection of this location. I grew up loving Michael Jordan and so did everyone in the bachelor party. We didn't stay as long as we wanted, since we were awaiting our strippers for the evening.

Reviewed January 24, 2013

My friend was in the mood for a juicy burger. I am mostly Vegan, therefore, a salad was my order. The burger was cooked to perfection and served with sweet potato fries (by choice) which were delightful! The mixed greens were fresh and without any iceburg lettuce, always a plus! Our server was prompt and attentive. Have been before and will return again. Enjoy!

Reviewed January 13, 2013 via mobile

The service is terrible not to mention the atmosphere very loud. If ur looking for a good sports bar have at it. Don't. Have a good meal here!!!

1  Thank TomSelyn