All reviews stayed here mohegan sun absolutely loved this hotel day cruise veggie sausages front desk hotel was recently renovated a separate living area sitting area looking forward to our next trip free shuttle to the casino long island nice linens coffee maker two queen beds till midnight perfect hotel
Reviewed October 15, 2018

My husband and I stayed here for 2 nights while visiting Mystic, Connecticut, and Mohegan Sun. The hotel was recently renovated from a former Best Western. Check-in was smooth for our third floor king bed room with sofa. The room and the bed were extremely comfortable and clean. The layout was efficient with plenty of outlets on each side of the bed and by the desk. We both loved the shower--good water pressure and lots of hot water. There was a refrigerator, microwave, coffee pot, and safe plus 2 TV's--one in front of the bed the other the sofa. The location was quiet, and the AC was easily controlled without the on / off noise often experienced in a room. I was impressed with the friendliness of the staff. Everyone I met in the halls and lobby greeted me with an "hello" and a smile.

There were cookies and cold lemon water in the lobby along with a complimentary breakfast. The food items were separate from the adequate sitting area. Hot items included scrambled eggs, sausage & bacon, oatmeal, pancake griddle, and the usual breads and cold items. The attendant was visible and kept the area and tables clean and the dishes replenished.

The free shuttle to Mohegan Sun starts at 4pm and is available on call. Victor the driver was wonderful and arrived quickly when ready for pick up. We loved this service.

We would definitely choose Fairfield Inn when returning to the area.

• Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Kim N, Director of Sales at Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott Uncasville, responded to this reviewResponded October 17, 2018

Thank you for your review! We take pride in delivering a memorable experience for our guests and we are glad to hear you enjoyed your room, breakfast, shuttle and our staffs service.

We appreciate your feedback and look forward to seeing you when you return to Uncasville.

Reviewed October 15, 2018

My daughter and I attended a concert at Mohegan Sun and we stayed here for the night. The room was OK, and the breakfast buffet nothing special, but we were impressed by the front desk staff, the cleanliness overall, and the fantastic and professional shuttle service to and from the casino. It was clear to me they take the shuttle service seriously. Friendly drivers, professional and courteous.

Date of stay: October 2018

Thank you for providing feedback about your recent stay at our hotel.

With a mission to provide superior customer service, we take great pride in serving your needs and are delighted we have met your expectations. Thank you for staying at the Fairfield Inn & Suites Uncasville. We look forward to seeing you the next time your travels bring you to Uncasville!

Reviewed October 11, 2018

The hotel was fine. At check-in, I was upgraded to a suite and the key was two TV's as it allowed me to watch the Yankees lose and my wife watched NCIS. Like all Fairfield hotels, breakfast was weak but the coffee was fine as long as it was hot/nuked. The food at the breakfast room was not our taste but I must say, the woman who serviced it, kept everything replenished. She did a really fine job!!

Date of stay: October 2018

Thank you for providing feedback about your recent stay at our hotel. We are trilled to hear you enjoyed the upgrade to a suite and appreciate your compliments regarding our breakfast attendant. I will be sure to share your comments with the entire team to encourage the great work.

Thank you for staying with us and we look forward to seeing you whenever your travels needs bring you back to Uncasville.

Reviewed October 11, 2018

My wife and I stayed here for a wedding. This place was selected because it was the only "reasonable hotel for a weekend in the area. The stay was unpleasant. The walls are thin and the place is noisy. The breakfast is the usual dreadful stuff at places that offer free breakfast. The carpets are ugly and the staff not terribly helpful. There are a lot of people who were staying here when we were there who obviously were casino people some of whom came back to the hotel a little loaded and loud. There is absolutely nothing around the hotel and it isn't safe for walking.

• Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Kim N, Director of Sales at Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott Uncasville, responded to this reviewResponded October 12, 2018

I would like to thank you for choosing to stay at the Fairfield Inn & Suites Uncasville; however, I am very sorry to learn you had such a disappointing experience.

I hope you will consider allowing us the opportunity to provide an improved experience during future travels.

Reviewed October 10, 2018

Nice location 4 mins from Mohegan. Breakfast included 6:30am to 9:30am. Room was nice, had a couch with tv in first section of room, bed with tv in second section. Nice set up. modern. had a microwave and mini-fridge. Shuttle to Mohegan till midnight. Fair price. We will return.

• Trip type: Traveled with friends

We appreciate you taking the time to let us know about your stay!

We are happy to hear you enjoyed the room, amenities, and shuttle to Mohegan Sun. We are delighted to hear you will return and look forward to seeing on your next visit to Uncasville.