“Taco night”

Got a photo?
Add it.
Guacamole Grille
Reviewed March 4, 2014

Just as good as any taco night you would do at home. Always fresh, reasonably priced. Wonderful family run place. Seating is fine and in the better weather you can dine outside.

Reviewed February 2, 2014

Just found out about this place last week.
First, I felt as though I was out of Fairfield County, maybe in Mexico or even Santa Fe.
I could actually hear myself think.

Simple table layout, no fuss with orders, get your own tray when it is ready.
I'm not an expert on Mexican food, but everything was blended, well-cooked, well-presented.
Salad, enchilladas, flan - all good.

Genuine, no frills, authentic.

Reviewed December 26, 2013

Excellent Mexican food and huge portions! I had a salad and it easily could have fed 2 adults. Everything is fresh and made to order. My only fear is that not enough people know about it and it will disappear. A little marketing or grass roots efforts to raise awareness would work in their favor--this place is not to be missed!

Reviewed December 8, 2013 via mobile

Won a gift certificate to this place at the festival at church and boy AMA I glad I did! It is my new favorite mex place! Salsa and dressing bar! Fresh guacamole and salads are soo. Good! You have to go!!