“Check out the raw bar”
Review of Prime One Eleven

Prime One Eleven
Reserve with OpenTable
Prime One Eleven is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #6 of 80 Restaurants in Trumbull
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed May 18, 2016 via mobile

Monday thru Friday from 4-6 pm Prime offers a $10 raw bar featuring unlimited oysters, clams and shrimp (having to peel these yourself is a bit of an annoyance).
Beyond the raw bar, this restaurant has a nice bar and relatively expensive drinks and a decent menu. Prime is a fairly loud atmosphere although there is a smaller back room which gets you away from the bar crowd.
Definitely worth a visit.

Reviewed May 11, 2016

I had made a reservation for 7 and had to wait around 20 minutes for my table. This a bit of a bad start as there was really no where to wait (the bar area was full). We were seated in a small back room behind the main dining area. We started with the nachos and the cheese and chili were very tasty- but the chips were a little bit soggy. Our entrees were very good. I ordered the steak sandwich and it was delicious. My husband ordered the burger and he also said it was very tasty. My daughter had a pizza and she enjoyed her meal as well. The waiter was a little grumpy but got more friendly as our meal progressed. There aren't many restaurants in Trumbull, but this is certainly the best one the town has to offer.

Reviewed May 3, 2016

Service was not very good yesterday around 1:00... Unfriendly waitress... Maybe it was not her fault since she was the only waitress in the place at that busy time. Over priced for the area... $15.00 for a lunch salad...
Nice environment though!

Reviewed March 24, 2016

Last year I was so disappointed in Prime One Eleven.....after a great start, it seemed to have slipped....Well - they are BACK !! - I revisited a few times since my last review - for lunch and dinners - and I am so happy that I did. The food was fabulous, the vibe is great....the help is wonderful. Nothing bad to say about this establishment. So happy that they are in Trumbull. Can't wait for the nice weather when they can open up the bar area and the outside seating is available once again. GREAT JOB Prime One Eleven !

Reviewed March 18, 2016

My husband and I met another couple there about a month ago because it had been recommended. We had reservations and were seated right away. We sat for almost 15 minutes and no one approached us. I finally flagged down a waiter to order drinks. He took only my order and rushed off before anyone else could order. We had to ask for bread and finally asked if we had a waiter. When he finally came out he was very rude and we felt very rushed. My friend and I wanted the special - steak with pepper sauce which came with veggies and mashed potatoes. We were told they were out of the special - at 6:30 at night. We both ordered the steak, with mashed potatoes which we had to pay extra for. I asked if I could have the peppercorn sauce on the side, which seemed to really annoy him. When the steaks came out, he had included the sauce - so basically, I got the "special" but paid more for the steak and had to pay for the potatoes and didn't get a vegetable. All in all the food was very good, but the service and the fact that they were so unfriendly (except we did notices that the "regular" customers all got handshakes and extra attention) will stop us from going back again. I was very disappointed because we've been looking for a good steakhouse. I just feel when you pay as much as we did for dinner for 4, the service needs to be better.

Been to Prime One Eleven? Share your experiences!