“Prime Meat Choices At Prime One Eleven”
Review of Prime One Eleven

Prime One Eleven
Ranked #5 of 77 Restaurants in Trumbull
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed March 4, 2014

Tasty Burgers and Steaks, Just The Way You LIke It. Great Salads With Enchanting Dressings, Wide Selection Of Beers, French Fries--Tasty, Crunchy & Choice. Highly Recommend My Hometown Steak Restaurante

Reviewed March 4, 2014

Been to Primw One Eleven a few times - have had great apps - great burgers and we both had steaks this past weekend - great sauces and we ordered mac and cheese with lobster which was awesome - steaks were cooked perfectly...good vibe in the restaurant...

Reviewed January 27, 2014

My husband and I have been here a few times since they recently opened and enjoy the atmosphere. The food is very good, my son had the NY strip steak and loved it and the salad pizza is very good! My husband had lobster pizza but was very disappointed. For what you pay the portions are not up to par. Drinks are also overpriced. Service is ok but you do not feel at home when you go here, it is a bit cold. We do enjoy it here but there are other places we enjoy more. Give it a try, you might love it, it certainly is beautiful inside.

Reviewed January 9, 2014

My wife works at an office not far from "Prime" (no way) One Eleven. Her coworkers were having a post Christmas dinner party. It was very important to my wife that I went with her, even though she knows how much I hate this restaurant. I love my wife so I put on a fake smile and went. Ok, I get the fact that if you are someone who lives in that area and you want to go to a bar and have some drinks and socialize, there are really not many options. But that being said, the food at this restaurant really is some of the worst restaurant food I have had in my life. I cant understand for the life of me how anyone who has ever eaten at a good restaurant before can like this horrible food. The service was slightly better than the first visit, but still not very good. The food, as I said, is truly, truly bad. I love my wife, but I will never, ever return to No way it is "Prime" One Eleven!!

3  Thank Michael G
Reviewed January 7, 2014

This place is so over priced it's crazy. Food was average at best and their rent must be a ton because they are robbing the customers. These are the same clowns from Pub 25 in Monroe they have burned a lot of people in the past. Do not support this place.

11  Thank Carl O