“Pancakes are local favorite at this Breakfast Diner”

Chip's Family Restaurant
Ranked #3 of 73 Restaurants in Trumbull
Cuisines: American
Reviewed September 25, 2013 via mobile

This is typical breakfast fare. Eggs, bacon, pancakes. There are 22 types of pancakes and they are light and fluffy. $8 buys a lot of food, ie 2 eggs, 2 bacon, 2 pancakes. They do have gluten free pancakes. If you are a low carb, wheat free, and vegan like me, however, this is not a place for you to eat, so just be companionable and have some tea.

Reviewed September 18, 2013

We love going to Chips. This was our first visit to their newest location. The line was out the door . It moved fairly quickly. They have a large menu with many options. I ordered from the healthy section- Chips Healthy Omelet - egg whites with three vegetables and turkey bacon, wheat berry toast and fruit cup. My husband had an eggbeater omelet with mushrooms and cheddar cheese plus potato pancakes. Everything was delicious and served hot. We had very service as well.

Reviewed September 3, 2013

The place is a typical diner, very simple. The food is good and the price is average. My only complaint is that a minute after we got the food, the waitress put the receipt on the table and every five minutes she was checking if we had finished. I don't like that kind of service, but I recomend the place.