“Absolutely The Best!”

Healing Touch Wellness Center
Ranked #4 of 9 things to do in Trumbull
Reviewed November 15, 2013

I have been going to Healing Touch regularly for a couple of years. I see the owner, Amy, who is simply phenomenal. She is very professional, caring, always asks every visit what I would like her to focus on and her hands are magical, I swear. Amy is very gifted in being able to feel knots and tension that I didn't realize existed until she touched them. She works on them until they melt away. Healing Touch is the only place I will ever go for massages and bodywork. I highly recommend you visit them too!

HTWC, Owner at Healing Touch Wellness Center, responded to this reviewResponded May 13, 2014

Thank you so much for your kind words! We love what we do here at the Healing Touch. Our mission is to encourage health, happiness and balance to all our clients. Looking forward to seeing you again soon!

There are newer reviews for Healing Touch Wellness Center

Reviewed June 9, 2012

This is a great massage place! It's based out of a house-turned-massage-studio that is much larger than I expected, but still very peaceful and welcoming. My massage with Moses was AMAZING and I have every intention of returning! Also, I had to reschedule last minute and they happily did so and had me scheduled me for a few days later, no problem. Great business!! I found this place through livingsocial, but certainly want to keep going!

1  Thank jacquieOya

We're so glad you tried us! Thank you for your nice review. We hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed May 26, 2012

I had a good massage here. The treatment room was clean and comfortable, with soothing music. This area of the building is nice. The therapist did a great job and I left feeling very relaxed. The setup of the place is a bit strange - you enter into a foyer where there personal belongings such as shoes and coats that appered to belong to people living there? And then you travel thru a messy kitchen area to the back of the building where the treatment rooms are. I concluded this must be someone's home so it was a bit odd. If atmosphere isn't overly important, you may like it. I can vouch for the service which was enjoyable.

Thank you for your review. Our setting is unique and our goal is to offer a wonderful massage experience in a casual setting. We aren't a "chic spa," but rather a wellness center where you can find healing and relaxation. We hope to see you again!

Been to Healing Touch Wellness Center? Share your experiences!