“OK Pizza, Average Italian food”
3 of 5 bubbles Review of Marisa's Ristorante - CLOSED

Marisa's Ristorante
Cuisines: Italian, American
Good for: Bar scene, Large groups
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Delivery, Full Bar, Parking Available, Private Dining, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Trumbull, Connecticut
“OK Pizza, Average Italian food”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 4, 2014

This place is jammed because I think nothing else is close that offers so much. Good bar scene (for Trumbull). Average food. OK pizza. But the place is packed so lots of people must like it.

• Visited November 2013
1 Thank john p

ct
“Too big, restaurant factory!”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 23, 2014

Worst service ever. Took over 10 minutes for us to be acknowledged and get a drink. Sauce is ok, nothing italian traditional - too sweet. Meatball parm appetizer, very good. Veal chop parm, ok and ala vodka dry and disappointing (I even asked for extra sauce). Multiple rooms and our large room only had two waitresses and ours was rude and short with us. The menu was extensive. The complimentary bread was a wheat italian and not good at all. Too many other great restaurants out there to go back to this place. It was pretty pricey too.

• Visited February 2014
Trumbull, Connecticut
“Best of my Hometown”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 2, 2014 via mobile

No matter what occasion my family is celebrating we come here for the best food and service. I continue to support Marisa's and I believe it is equal to the finest restaurants the big cities have to offer. Excellent selections and prepared deliciously. We will be back again and again.

Visited December 2013
Amersfoort
“Coming home!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 10, 2013

Each time when we visit this area, we are kindly invited by our business partner to have a meal at Marisa`s Ristorante. This time we were with a big group and had the special dining room. Great! The service makes this restaurant to one of my favorites. When travelling so far away from home, one needs a place to feel at home. That is, for me, Marisa`s.

• Visited November 2013
Rye, New York, United States
“Delicious food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 22, 2013 credit card Amex Card Member Review

I attended a wedding here and the wait staff and bar staff were attentive and genuinely nice and the food was delicious - I had a very large wedding for my daughter at the surf club in new Rochelle, which is known for wedding service and was so disappointed. That "upscale"venue could learn from this place! Too bad we couldn't transplant the service down here!

Visited October 2013