“Superb Cake!”

Ranked #4 of 5 Dessert in Torrington
Harwinton, Connecticut
“Superb Cake!”
Reviewed October 14, 2010

The cake was Superb! I recently called Cakes Unlimited to order a cake for my daughter's birthday. Even though the owner was extremely busy preparing wedding cakes she personally took time out of her schedule to help me decide on what flavors to combine for the cake, as well as, the frosting. The result was a perfect cake and exactly what I wanted. It was moist and tasty and looked beautiful, too. I also want to say that the Cakes Unlimited bakery is immaculate and the owner was very nice, accommodating and runs an efficient business.

2 Thank queenfrosting

Connecticut
“Yummy cakes!”
Reviewed February 20, 2009

Amazing, moist cakes. Sweet & yummy without being too sweet (even the frosting). Owner is pleasant & willing to accomodate creative reqeusts, just be sure to double check the details, as she tends to be a bit unorganized. The cakes are well worth it!

thebaseballmom2010, Owner at Cakes Unlimited, responded to this review, April 12, 2010
Thanks for the review. I would definitely disagree with us not being organized, but busy. Due to the length of time it takes to decorate our cakes, they are often not done earlier than a scheduled pick up time. If you are coming early, give a call first to check to make sure it's ready. Again, thanks for the complimentary review, it just looks like we are unorganized, and I feel the need to respond.