“Best breakfast around!”

Ranked #75 of 122 Restaurants in Torrington
Litchfield, Connecticut
“Best breakfast around!”
Reviewed June 26, 2013

We live in Litchfield and have had too many disappointing breakfasts in our own town so we ventured to Torrington to try out something new. The service here was attentive and friendly. The food was excellent. We have since been back a few times and have never been disappointed. My egg sand was delicious and my husband's omelette was good too. Great experience overall.

• Visited May 2013

Torrington, Connecticut
“super”
Reviewed April 21, 2013

Friendly staff and has large portions but awesome food. love it will be back really soon. best food in downtown Torrington.

• Visited May 2012
Torrington, Connecticut
“Great lunch”
Reviewed January 23, 2013

This place is sort of a diner, but the food is very good the portions are huge. The burgers are char grilled so they have a nice crust, yet perfectly cooked inside. The fries are nice and crispy. I substituted a side salad for the fries,( for a small fee) and the salad was huge, fresh and full of tasty stuff. Had enough for lunch the next day. The service was prompt and friendly and even though we arrived close to closing, they did not rush us at all. They served my hot tea in its own cute pot so there were free hot refills. The place is clean, centrally located in downtown and has its own parking lot. Will definitely go back.

• Visited January 2013
Hartford, Connecticut
“Easy to miss!”
Reviewed January 17, 2013

Been wanting to check this place out for a long time - finally got the chance! Had breakfast - friendly servers; large portions; enjoyed my breakfast; prices a little high for area.

Visited May 2012
Connecticut
“breakfast experience”
Reviewed September 26, 2012

My cousin had dance competitions at the Warner and thus I found myself in downtown Torrington at breakfast time...only place to go is the Nutmeg Grill. Food is a solid value and decent, if uninspired, and wait staff is okay...it works if you are already downtown, however, I would not go out of my way to eat here.

Visited February 2012