“Best in Town”
Review of Berkshire Cafe

Berkshire Cafe
Ranked #17 of 128 Restaurants in Torrington
Reviewed December 11, 2012

If you have ever lived in or visited Torrington CT, you must have heard about the best pizza place in town!! The place still resembles the old styling of historic places in town, and the pizza recipe does also. The best pizza, coldest beer and sports on the TV...worth your time.

Reviewed September 17, 2012

I recently visited the Berkshire Cafe in Torrington CT and had the best pizza I've had in awhile!!! Not only that but the drink specials are wonderful...whether it's a Sangria or a Blood Mary...oh and if you're a race fan or football fan the TV coverage is great!! They even have the "Red Zone", which allows you to see all the scoring plays on all the teams playing...it's great! Check it out soon

Reviewed September 7, 2012

I have only been there twice. Their burgers are great. Aks for them to be more done than you want. Both times, I asked for medeium and got them medium rare to rare. Nothing fancy, but good food and good size portions. I will be there again.

1  Thank weyside_skip
Reviewed January 2, 2012

Good on tap selection, GREAT salad and good pizza.
Great place to have a pizza and beer....casual, homey neighborhood joint!!!

Reviewed October 6, 2011

Although there are other pizza places closer...the Berkshire is just the best in our opinion! Also, the salads are great. (after all....ya gotta have something healthy!) ..with a fantastic dressing I THINK they make there. We usually get one large and share it and it seems to be enough. You can get beer ...and soda...by the pitcher. Be warrned that there is only a half-wall separating the bar from the booths....so it can be noisy. We wanted to take my aunt, who is a nun there....but after going in to check out the crowd.....decided it was not the right place for her! So we ordered our pie to-go (Don't feel this is a rough place...it is not. But she was near 90 and still wore the habit...and we thought it was inappropriate. She did have a beer with the pizza when we got it home, however..and she is an avid sports fan...so perhaps we over-reacted! )