“....misleading”

Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
Reviewed March 5, 2012

the menu said fried clams, I asked if they were indeed fried clams, waiter said they were. I was served clam strips...processed clam strips. I didn't eat it and still paid for it. Will not be back

Reviewed January 2, 2012

Always consistant old fashion northeast diner experience. Clean good food at a reasonable price. No surprises. Just good quality for a diner. Open most all the time.

Reviewed December 20, 2011

Went there 12/21 at 3:30pm after visiting Santa's Village. We both were cold and hungry.

The lunch menu was in effect until 5pm.

I ordered a turkey panini with roasted peppers, spinach and cheese. It came with waffle fries and coleslaw. The panini was delicious! The waffle fries were light, crispy and not greasy. The pickle spear that came with the panini was the kind I love; the kind you won't find in a supermarket. The coleslaw did not have the annoying bitterness that you get at other restaurants. My wife got an avacado and tomato 3 egg omlet with home fries. She said it was excellent.
The drinks were hot, the food was very tasty. What more can we say? We left happy.

Reviewed August 29, 2011

After staying in a TERRIBLE hotel nearby 7 of us grabbed breakfast here. Good coffee, fluffy pancakes, and extremely kind service. It's a large updated diner and they easily accommodated us. They set me back to my old self after a terrible night's sleep. Thank you Twin Colony Diner!

Reviewed January 3, 2011

I found the food to be good, and there are a number of dinner specials in addition to staple items. I did not try the Greek items. My waiter was attentive and courteous. There were quite a few old timers sitting at the counter and the conversations were interesting to hear, plus I got invited into a discussion. The owner looks sour, indifferent and unhappy. He radiates an aura like Marvin in Hitchhiker's Guide and I would say, he's seriously bad for business and should stay home. The restaurant seems very clean. It's not a memorable place but if I am passing this way again and need a quick meal, this beats the burger joints.