“Tiny local hangout out delivers big!”
Review of Pizza Marzano

Pizza Marzano
Ranked #1 of 129 Restaurants in Torrington
Reviewed January 9, 2014 via mobile

Great pizza from a wood fired grill. Gelato, salads, and rustc add onsgive this place 5 stars all around. In the summer th outside garden provides basil and herbs for the dishes. Outside tables with piped in Dean and Frank add to the atmosphere. Weeknight specials make this a must stop. Everyone I have sent here has become an addict. Special hint, anything with the fresh arugala is a home run.

Reviewed January 7, 2014

The salads are awesome. The pizza is very good for thin crust pizza which is not my favorite. The problem with their pizza is you can't really eat it left over. Needs to be eaten immediatley

Reviewed November 12, 2013

pizza is delicious, service and place is simple. if you want honest, good pizza, calzones, salads, this is the place to go.

Reviewed October 11, 2013

Just fantastic. Low key hybrid between order at the counter and a waitstaff. They bring your food to you after you order at the counter. Wine and beer comes with a refill, pizza is authentic and healthy. My husband and I order two and we never have any leftovers. I would call the pizza a "personal" size. Go now!

Reviewed September 8, 2013

We stopped here for brick oven pizza and what a pleasent surprise!
It was delicious ! We usually go to Pepe's in New Have for the clam pizza. Well we ordered it here and it was perfect! It is a white pizza with clams , garlic, Mozzella, ans Prosciutto A great combo. You can bet we will be back all the time now. And did I mention the atmosphere, it's candle lit and very Italian. I loved it!!! And fast ! But sure and go.....
As for the person that said it was soggy or not cooked, does not know pizza! Ignore that review please!!!!!