“Great family restaurant”

Cuisines: Soups
Lafayette, IN
“Great family restaurant”
Reviewed March 31, 2012

I lived right down the road from Papa T's and have been here many times. The food is good no complaints here. Always been a fan of their BBQ chicken pizza. If you are from the area it is well worth stopping in for lunch or dinner.

Many of the waitresses have been there for years and are excellent.

• Visited March 2012

“I had a roach in my clam chowder. the...”
Reviewed February 15, 2010

I had a roach in my clam
chowder. the look of the soup was nauseating to begin with. The waitress actually laughed and they didn't even dispose of the rest of the soup. A cheap spot for breakfast or a quick snack but far from
clean or appetizing. They charged me for the roach infested soup. I wish this was an embellishment. simply put, don't go to papa t's unless you regularly wipe your toast on the bathroom floor before you eat it.

2 Thank williamcostiganjr

Been to PA PA T's? Share your experiences!