“Hidden Surprise”

Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
“Hidden Surprise”
Reviewed October 13, 2013 via mobile

I didn't even realize this pizza place existed until I accidentally drove to the wrong corner of the plaza.. Glad I noticed it! Tolland doesn't have a ton of dining options so my family figured we'd try it out!

Went with my two year old & wife, got their garlic bread sticks & their special pizza offered.

The garlic cheese sticks were good. Nothing earth shattering, but they definitely were as advertised. The pizza crust was awesome & the toppings seemed fresh & well blended.

Our server was outstanding... I don't think I ever saw an empty glass on the table & he came over multiple times to get stuff for my daughter. The food came out in good time, we weren't waiting all that long.

I think the decor & seating arrangements were neat, something I'd expect to see in a trendy restaurant in a city. Nice lighting & cool combination of large butcher block tables as well as comfy corner "couches"

Price was average, same as any other pizza place not advertised during a football game. We'll definitely be going back. Definitely a nice little place to find. I didn't take a look at their bar, but it's got the atmosphere to be a cool place to grab a drink with friends too (if the t doesn't close early like every other small town business)

• Visited October 2013
2 Thank Likeapuma

Ashland, Oregon
“Try it you might like it!”
Reviewed September 22, 2013

There are elements that are good and some that are bad. The best is the pizza but they offer no whole wheat or gluten free. Salads or anything else is not so good. If someone with restaurant skills took over it could be very good.

• Visited September 2013
1 Thank mps7777777
tolland
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Love their Pizza!!”
Reviewed September 20, 2013

Recently visited this restaurant with the family. We enjoyed Billys Bianco and the Spinach Pizza. Both were white pizzas. I heard the sauce is really good so next time will choose a red sauce pie. However, these two were INCREDIBLE and will tough to beat! It's so nice to have a NON-greasy slice of pizza! The crust was perfect!

I heard it was expensive, but I didn't think so for the quality of the food! The staff was prompt and friendly. I know they are a new business and on the day that I visited, you wouldn't know. I would expect some bobbles, but there were none.

Lived in Tolland my whole life and this is a wonderful addition to our community. I just hope that the residents can come together and support this new restaurant! I will definitely be a regular!

• Visited September 2013
1 Thank Kippy23
Tolland, Connecticut
“very small portion sizes”
Reviewed September 1, 2013

Takes a long time to get the food. The portion sizes are small (salads are insulting small). We were served food out of order (salad came after we finished pizza not with like we asked). The pizza was average, the chicken Caesar salad was not edible. Overall, bad dining experience, they are new but left us very unhappy with the dining experience.

• Visited August 2013
2 Thank tom f
Tolland, Connecticut
“Good, not great”
Reviewed August 28, 2013

We recently dined at Camille's and found food to be good, but nothing out of the ordinary. Waitstaff needs more training. Went in for lunch and the pizza we ordered to longer than I would have expected. Bread was not served with my pasta dish.

• Visited August 2013