“Love their Pizza!!”

tolland
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Love their Pizza!!”
Reviewed September 20, 2013

Recently visited this restaurant with the family. We enjoyed Billys Bianco and the Spinach Pizza. Both were white pizzas. I heard the sauce is really good so next time will choose a red sauce pie. However, these two were INCREDIBLE and will tough to beat! It's so nice to have a NON-greasy slice of pizza! The crust was perfect!

I heard it was expensive, but I didn't think so for the quality of the food! The staff was prompt and friendly. I know they are a new business and on the day that I visited, you wouldn't know. I would expect some bobbles, but there were none.

Lived in Tolland my whole life and this is a wonderful addition to our community. I just hope that the residents can come together and support this new restaurant! I will definitely be a regular!

• Visited September 2013
1 Thank Kippy23

Tolland, Connecticut
“very small portion sizes”
Reviewed September 1, 2013

Takes a long time to get the food. The portion sizes are small (salads are insulting small). We were served food out of order (salad came after we finished pizza not with like we asked). The pizza was average, the chicken Caesar salad was not edible. Overall, bad dining experience, they are new but left us very unhappy with the dining experience.

2 Thank tom f
“Good, not great”
Reviewed August 28, 2013

We recently dined at Camille's and found food to be good, but nothing out of the ordinary. Waitstaff needs more training. Went in for lunch and the pizza we ordered to longer than I would have expected. Bread was not served with my pasta dish.

Tolland, Connecticut
“Great Atmosphere and Incredible FOOD!”
Reviewed August 22, 2013

Went to this new restaurant in Tolland, CT and LOVED it!! It is the BEST pizza in the area! The sauce in incredible and other ingredients tasty and fresh! The staff was friendly and attentive! I will definitely be going here A LOT! LOVE IT!!!!!

3 Thank Kathy J