“Dinner”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed January 15, 2019 via mobile

Great food and Service! Home made soups, excellent specials and wonderful weekend Prime Rib. Dessert is great!

Date of visit: January 2019

Reviewed November 11, 2018

We go here all the time, started out because of the convenience, but the food is always good and the lunch specials are a fantastic deal. Most Italian meals are between 8-11 dollars, with a $2 add-on for either soup or salad. Good portions and huge variety. Make sure to ask for their roasted garlic and pesto with fresh baked bread Yummy. I have a friend who insists we go once a week just because of that. I have brought takeout and have had groups of 10 for there and no disappointments. Very good food and you won't break the bank either. Also, they have accomodated requests for serving their meals over cooked spinach instead of pasta.

Date of visit: November 2018
1  Thank lndrcookie
Reviewed June 21, 2017

I go to Marcos at least once a month for lunch and I love their chicken parm so much I order it almost every time. I usually taste the food my husband orders and it is delicious. I have taken my good friend there twice and each time she says it is the best chicken parm she has ever had.

Try this place, you will not be disappointed.

Date of visit: June 2017
1  Thank Dianneclicks
Reviewed May 30, 2017

I really want to love Marco's. I loved this place when it was Elizabeth's. But even though Marco's makes a lot of the same food Elizabeth's made it is just not as flavorful as Elizabeth's. I always find myself adding something - cheese, red pepper, pesto, just something - to increase the flavor in the dishes I order. So Marco's is just ok - not great which is really too bad because the overall space is very nice.

Date of visit: January 2017
1  Thank traveler602016
Reviewed April 8, 2017 via mobile

Marco's is good fare. The marinara is sweet and brown sauce (marsala) lacks flavor. Pizza is good. Desserts are excellent. My many experiences on weekend dining nights in the winter, is that they are trying to save money on heat. If I had my choice I would eat next door at the Cracker Barrel Pub.

Date of visit: April 2017