“Ice Cream!”

Ranked #1 of 1 Dessert in Suffield
Hartford, Connecticut
“Ice Cream!”
Reviewed June 7, 2012 via mobile

Very good ice cream, and the staff is very nice! They have a quaint seating area. great place for a summer night treat!

new york
“nice cool ice cream spot in town”
Reviewed May 28, 2012

owner is very friendly and usually on premises many different flavors of soft ice dream and hard
also outside seating

Visited April 2012
Valencia, CA
“Out of towners who LOVED the ice cream...”
Reviewed June 4, 2010

Out of towners who LOVED the ice cream. Inside is dreary but cute location. I'd return and order from the window.

Enfield, Connecticut
“Love This Place!”
Reviewed June 4, 2010

Scoop Du Jour has the best ice cream in town! The atmosphere is fun, and the staff is adorable! It's a great little shop in a great little town. It's one of the only places in the area that sells Hershey's Ice Cream, and it is fantastic! They make the best chocolate milkshakes in CT! They've been open for 15 years and I've been a regular customer since the beginning, and they only get better!

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“I used to like it, but they wouldn't sell me a kiddie cone one time because I wasnt under 12. I told them they...”
Reviewed January 8, 2008

I used to like it, but they wouldn't sell me a kiddie cone one time because I wasnt under 12. I told them they obviously didn't want my money bad enough and that I only wanted a kiddie cone, so I left and took my buisness else where. But I know alot of people who used to work there.

1 Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook