“Great recommendation”

Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
“Great recommendation”
Reviewed May 31, 2013 via mobile

This restaurant was recommended by a local and she was absolutely right, can't get a bad menu item here. Stop by for lunch, had beef noodle soup and Asian chicken salad, both were great. Wait staff was very friendly, checked back multiple times. Food was out in a jiffy!

• Visited May 2013

suffield
“Delicious”
Reviewed May 30, 2013

This restaurant is always busy. That is a good sign. Yet, no matter how busy they are they serve a lot of people. The food is delicious with daily specials, wide variety of choices on the menu and great wait staff. The owner always greets you with a smile and seems to know everyone. We eat here frequently and always come away pleased!!

• Visited May 2013
Suffield, CT
“Best Delivery in town.”
Reviewed April 22, 2013

The fact that this place delivers should be enough to rate as a five star establishment but my standards are somewhat high for that rating. The food selection is very good and I've tried a few of the different plates (from seafood to chicken to apps to pizza) and nothing has disappointed me yet. The service could at times be better when dining in, but I like delivery and they certainly deliver in more aspects than just the normal kid knocking on your door looking for dollar to food exchanges.

The pizza is what I most order and it's very good; close to excellent. Good selection of toppings helps along with having a thin crust that can hold up with up to five toppings or so. Just enough grease to please the palate but not ruin the meal. Sauce is a bit sweeter than I tend to enjoy but it is evenly distributed. I've had better pizzas but Zanto's stands out for it being consistently good with very very rare complaints which is not what I can say for most places that deliver in the Suffield/Enfield, CT area.

• Visited April 2013
Hartford, Connecticut
“Regular stop”
Reviewed January 28, 2013

Great tasting food, good prices, good selection on the menu, pizzas to paste meals - great burgers, char grilled - we order to go becasue they are so close and quick

• Visited January 2013
enfield, ct
“Cant stay away”
Reviewed January 26, 2013

My wife happened to try Zanto with some friends a while back. She couldnt get me there fast enough. I almost hate to let the secret out, but the place is awesome. We have been back a number of times and are never disapointed. We have tried a number of dishes and all were perfect. Just writing this is making me drool and if it wasnt so late, I'd be headed over for a nice plate of pasta.

• Visited January 2013