“Visiting from California...Locals come by!!”
Review of Lumi - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Lumi
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed April 25, 2014

What a great location. Not many people, all the locals should try this new restaurant. I ordered the Lobster bisque and found it very different. Broth is thinner with chunks of vegetables and lobster, by definition not really a bisque but sure delicious! Scallops very flavorful, unusual for me to see scallops with gravy...east coast thing?? Anyway, I would get it on the side (my fault, should have read the menu!) I ordered because I love scallops and the waiter said it was a customer favorite. Great environment!

Reviewed April 8, 2014

This will be a great location in the summer so I have high hopes Lumi will continue to deliver. I thought the food was excellent, the staff was helpful and friendly. The menu had something for everyone. I had the Italian Sea Bass and it was delicious.Will return in the summer to enjoy the deck and water views.

Reviewed April 5, 2014

Had not tried Lumi before yesterdays visit although we live nearby. The location has been home to a number of failed restaurants and we have not heard much about Lumi before trying it. We were very happy with the experience. They did a nice job on he decor both in the large bar and the dining area. The staff was very friendly and our waiter was very professional and attentive. The menu is very diverse and you will find something to suit your taste. My wife had the Mahi Mahi special which she enjoyed. I had the Shrimp Fra Diavlo which was also very good. Portions were good as well. I started with the Lobster Bisque which was very different than what I expected. It was more brothy that I am used to for a bisque and it could have used a bit more lobster but it was good none the less. Once the weather breaks it should be a go to spot on the water. I know we will return and enjoy the deck and the water views. There was a variety of people having dinner - Young families to couples which was nice to see.

Reviewed March 19, 2014

this was the first time my husband and I tried this restaurant. We were a bit worried because nothing seems to last in this spot. However we were pleasantly surprised with the atmosphere. The food was good, the prices reasonable. It wasn't too busy, so it was quiet the drinks were amazing, Great place to try, in the summer they have an outside terrace overlooking the boatyard. We will be back to try it then.

Reviewed March 3, 2014

I'm hoping this restaurant will become one of the local places to be, especially during the summer! Located in a shopping area on a marina/dock, it seems a perfect fit. The inside is inviting and cozy as is the staff. The menu has seafood which I look for anywhere I go. My meal was tastefully intriguing and enjoyable. I would go back, just to make sure the service, the food and the atmosphere remains posiitve.

1  Thank Jeanette524