“Starting Morning Right”
Review of Krissys' Korner

Krissys' Korner
Ranked #91 of 145 Restaurants in Stratford
Reviewed April 15, 2014

For the last eight months, the owners and staff at Krissys' Korner have been a bright spot in my morning. Not only is the food consistently outstanding, but the cheery atmosphere in the restaurant always mkes for a pleasant overall experience.

Whether it's a regular menu item, or one of their creative specials, the food is always tasty, an prepared d to your liking. The wait staff is very knowledgable, and will answer any questions to ensure that you're getting exactly what you're craving.

While I am unable to grab lunch there on a regular basis, the times that I have been lucky enough to enjoy a meal, it has been delicious.

I highly recommend visiting Krissys' Korner for a great meal or to have your spirits lifted.

Reviewed April 7, 2014

Was craving pancakes and delicious pancakes I got (hot and fluffy blueberry). I also ordered a side of hash and it is fresh and nicely seasoned. If you like hash, you know what comes out of a can and what is homemade from scratch! I would come back for breakfast any day. I do notice they don't have waffles and that is the other breakfast carb I crave, but pancakes will do. The coffee is also fresh and a refreshing breakfast blend. I'd come here again.

Reviewed November 4, 2013

I'm a huge fan of Krissys' Korner.

I eat breakfast here at least twice if not more a week. They serve nice size portions of food. Love the bacon and cheese omelette and the home fries. Coffee doesn't taste bitter. Service is great. Friendly atmosphere.

Reviewed September 27, 2013

This place recently changed owners and they have done an admirable job. Immaculate and pleasantly decorated. I had eggs over easy, cooked perfectly, with rye toast, 2 huge link sausages and real crispy delicious home fries. It could not have been better. Mu friend had the same except he had scrambled eggs. His was perfect too and coffee or tea was included. We definitely will return. The waitress was sweet as pie.

2  Thank mrfoxwoods