“Need updating”

Ranked #16 of 145 Restaurants in Stratford
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night
Reviewed March 23, 2013

This place is great in the summer b/c its right on the water, great atmosphere but the place needs updating and so does the menu. I ordered the coconut shrimp which were delicious but they served it with tarter sauce! Not cool. I recently went for breakfast which was a pleasant surprise. Esp. the granola crusted French Toast with FRESH strawberries. MMMmmm I still dream of it sometimes.

Reviewed February 18, 2013

Recently visited Marnick's with my parents 90 and 87. They both ordered liver,bacon and onion sandwiches w/fries. I had a corned beef rubuen w/fries. My sandwich was very tasty, everything was hot and my parents both enjoyed theirs. Our waitress, Gina, was pleasant and attentive. One look at the menu and you can tell this is not a gourmet place. Too many choices. It's a Diner with an awesome view. Go with that in mind and you will enjoy it!

Reviewed January 28, 2013

Nice traditional - older but well kept restaurant and bar outside on the beach. The food was very good - likewise the service at reasonable prices. We were able to sit outdoors and enjoy the beach scene while eating and drinking.. I wouldn't say it was excellent - but it was very good and with the location I would return.

Reviewed January 19, 2013

The view and location are great, right on the ocean, but the prices for the seafood (had the lobster rolls and seafood platter) are way over-priced and not the best, despite the advertising. The service was good but overall I had expected more and wont be back again. If you go, maybe try a burger???

1  Thank Jencamp
Reviewed December 29, 2012

We had several breakfasts and one lunch here. The beach-side view is great. Some dishes like the omelets were special. The pancakes and hot chocolate were from ordinary mixes. Most of the waitresses were personable and attentive. One didn't give our table sufficient attention.