“Delicious food and great service located near river” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Riverview Bistro

Riverview Bistro
Ranked #4 of 142 Restaurants in Stratford
Cuisines: American, Seafood, Bar, Contemporary
Good for: Bar scene, Romantic, Large groups, Special occasions, Business meetings, Families with children, Scenic view, Kids
Dining options: Lunch, Drinks, Dinner, Late Night, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Private Dining, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Fairfield, Connecticut
“Delicious food and great service located near river”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 25, 2013

This was our first time here. They offer several menus to order from - early bird, specials, and regular menu. We started with salads. I had the "Our Salad" (house salad). I ordered the half size portion. I was surprised at the size - it looked like a full size portion to me. It was fresh and tasty. For my entree I order the stuffed fillet of sole - it came with a starch and vegetable. It was very tasty and generous in size. For dessert I shared the flourless chocolate cake. It was very rich and chocolatey. We truly enjoyed our dining experience.

New Canaan, Connecticut
“Great Venue for a Dinner Meeting”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 9, 2013

We had a delicious meal as part of a dinner meeting in the banquet room. The hors'douevres were excellent and ranged from clams casino to pigs in a blanket -- something for everyone. The buffet selection was robust and tastey and the homemade carrot cake was superb. The venue is so attractive with water views and abundant light coming in everywhere. Drinks are reasonable and the service team was extremely attentive. I plan to return to try the menu selections and hopefully have a coctail on the deck!

Pittstown, New Jersey
“Great views. Sit on the outdoor deck if the weather is nice.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 5, 2013 via mobile

Great service. Beautiful day. We went here for a baby shower and so we had trays of various dishes. Everything was very good. But I was most impressed with the service. The restaurant is very modern with an elegant style.

“Enjoyable Experience”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 23, 2013 via mobile

Went here for a business lunch. Tilapia wrap was delicious and the French Fries were yummy. I normally only eat a few, but I couldn't stop. We ate inside because it was a a bit chilly out; however, I would not hesitate to return on a warm, sunny day to dine on the deck over looking the river. Server was efficient and friendly. I would definitely recommend this establishment.

• Visited April 2013
Stratford, Connecticut
“It was OK”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 23, 2013

Outdoor dining is great, wonderful deck over looking the river. Menu is OK, a little pricey. Clam chowder...delicious. The interior of this place is weird and I don't like the atmosphere, it's too wide open, so I only will go here when the weather is warm and I can eat outside.

Visited July 2012