“Good soup”
Review of Paradise Pizza

Paradise Pizza
Ranked #6 of 145 Restaurants in Stratford
Cuisines: Italian
Description: Serving fine Greek & Italian cuisine in the heart of Stratford, CT for over 45 years. Dine in, full bar, take out & catering. Paradise Pizza, where our family takes care of your family.
Reviewed February 23, 2014

A favorite place for the folks we visited who brought us. The different version of a chicken soup each day proved to be a good choice the day we stopped, and the Hawaiian pizza was very good as were the onion rings.

Reviewed January 29, 2014

Service was good, everyone very friendly. Had a greek salad, gyro and two types of pizza. One pizza (seafood) was very soggy, but tasted good. Other pizza (garlic, pineapple and salami) was great. Greek salad was good, as was gyro. We would visit again.

Reviewed October 31, 2013 via mobile

I ordered pizza for my Girl Scout Troop meeting and the pizza was great. They worked with me to figure out how much pizza I needed and what pick up time was best. They made it super easy and everyone enjoyed the pizza. I will definitely use them again!

Reviewed October 10, 2013

I love coming to Paradise and always have a difficult time ordering because so many menu items are sooo good! From salads, pizza (cheeseburger, fried chicken & gravy), and pasta, to football grub on Sundays, this place has something for everyone. Family friendly on one side, and more rowdy fun (especially football season!) on the bar side, this place is a local favorite.

Reviewed October 2, 2013

I having been going there since 1976. The food has always been Great and the people are fabtastic. My favorite is the Meatball grinder!