“Wonderful service; excellent value.”

Homewood Suites by Hilton Stratford
Ranked #1 of 5 Hotels in Stratford
Boston, Massachusetts
“Wonderful service; excellent value.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 29, 2013

We stayed here for one night while traveling through the area. I was very impressed with the cleanliness, general layout and design of the hotel and rooms, and the value for price paid. The manager was very visible and really extended herself to welcome guests, thank them for staying, etc. Ordinarily I don't care how "friendly" the staff is, as long as they are civil, but she really went out of her way without being intrusive. I would definitely stay again.

Room Tip: Breakfast and check-in are on the second level (ground level from the rear of the building).
  • Stayed December 2013, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (85)
Narragansett, Rhode Island
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 29, 2013

We really enjoyed our stay at this hotel. The suite was spacious and clean. The kitchen area had all of the needed appliances, etc. to prepare a meal. The living room area was very nice. There was a flat screen TV in the living room and the bed room. The King bed was comfortable and was made up with high quality linens. We were on the second floor which was convenient to the dining room area where they serve a nice breakfast with lots to choose from each morning.. The staff was friendly a welcoming. There was no problem with noise. It was very quiet. The hotel is also very convenient to the highway. We will definitely return!

Alexandria, Virginia
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 28, 2013

We stayed here overnight while traveling home for the Holidays. After a long day of driving we were looking forward to a good nights sleep. At check-in we were asked to sign a document stating we would not be having a party in our room. The attendant stated this was a problem on the weekends. While there were not any parties the noise made by the guest in the room above us kept us up all night. At 4:00 am I called the front desk to complain. The noise continued so at 4:30 am we got up and checked out of the property. I commented to the front desk attendant again at check out how disappointed I was. Her reply was "sorry" and "you can call the Manager when she gets in at 9:00 am." I told her that the Manager should call me and I gave her my cell phone number. A week later I have heard nothing.

2 Thank murphy211
Danbury, Connecticut
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 26, 2013

We came to CT over Christmas to be with family. This hotel is great. We have stayed before and definitely will be back! The breakfast in the morning is great (and FREE!) and the options change daily. I love the extended coffee hours so that I can get a cup any time of day. The room is big and the beds are comfortable, I didn't like the pillows (but I never like hotel pillows) and I forgot mine at home. There are signs that lead you to the hotel, you just have to look! I liked the snack shop they have at the desk, very convenient. Also they serve (FREE!) dinner and drinks mon-thurs. This is an awesome hotel, very clean and in a surprisingly quiet area. The pool was very warm and relaxing too. There was a nice lady wiping tables in the morning and another blonde woman who was very welcoming.

Room Tip: Third floor looking out the front of the hotel is quiet
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 26, 2013

this is a great place for families. My family of 6 stayed and there was plenty of space in the 2 bedroom suite great value - awesome breakfast, rooms super clean and big, large pool and very clean. friendly staff.

Milford, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 23, 2013

Enjoyed my stay. Staff very, very pleasant. Room was spacious, comfortable and clean and pleasing. Very convenient location. Very quiet. Quick and easy check in and check out. No complaints whatsoever.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled solo

Straford, United States
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 19, 2013

I had stayed for 2 weeks at the Homewood suites recently - it was a very good experience and I look forward to staying here in future visits. I stayed at the Residence Inn, Courtyard, Hampton Inn in the last month and found Homewood suites better for my requirements. The kitchen and evening receptions helped me lot

• Stayed December 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

Also consider these accommodations in or near Stratford
Hampton Inn by Hilton Shelton
Quality Suites
#2 of 5 in Stratford
Hilton Garden Inn Milford
Hilton Garden Inn Shelton

Been to Homewood Suites by Hilton Stratford? Share your experiences!