Homewood Suites by Hilton Stratford
Residence Inn Milford(Milford)
$141
$121
Residence Inn
SpringHill Suites Milford(Milford)(Great Value!)
$111
$93
Red Roof Inn Milford - New Haven(Milford)(Great Value!)
$72
  • Pool
$142
$136
  • Pool
No availability for your dates from our partners
All reviewshome away from homehomewood suites by hiltonbedroom suitemerritt parkwaycomplimentary breakfastfull kitchenbreakfast and dinnerfitness centeran extended stayliving areathe entire staffstaying at this hoteli highly recommend this hotelindoor poolwafflesbusiness tripgreat place to stay
Reviewed December 5, 2013

Pleasant, family-oriented accommodation. The staff was very helpful. I was impressed by the fact that 10 min after getting into the room, somebody from the front-desk called to ask if we are satisfied with the room, if it meets our expectation. Never happened to me before.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed November 29, 2013

Stayed at this hotel for one night. First off, let me start by saying I would not hesitate to stay at this hotel again. I would not seek it out but I would stay again.

The signage when pulling up to this hotel is essentially nonexistent. We walked into the assisted living facility in front of this hotel because when going up the driveway to hotel the sign pointing to the rear of the property was hidden by a bush. After getting instructions from the assisted living facility we found the main entrance to the hotel up a dimly lit driveway wrapping around the back of the building. We reserved a one bedroom suite. Once we got to our room, I noticed it just felt dingy and really small. It also had that unclean feel. I looked around and found popcorn under the bed, in the chair beside the bed and food wrappers and crumbs in the pull out couch where my child was to sleep. The bathroom floor was dingy as if it needed a good scrubbing, etc. I called the front desk and ask for either someone with a vacuum or a new room. The front desk checked with the manager and immediately provided us with another room no questions asked. They gave us a two bedroom for our inconvenience. That room was much cleaner but it still felt really small, not well lit and just dingy. There were minor inconveniences such as the light bulb blinking before it blew completely, the remote to the tv didn't work properly (obviously needing batteries). The heating system was very loud in the room and outside the room (our bedroom windows were directly over some type of units outside - not sure if that was the source of the noise or not). Again, minor stuff. This room was overall much much better than the first. I think the most annoying thing was hearing dogs bark at night and especially one that was barking around 5:45 a.m.

In the morning we went to the breakfast. It had plenty of variety and it was okay but again, not up to the standard of what I am used to at other Homewood Suites.

Homewood has a 100% satisfaction guarantee but I didn't feel anything was serious enough to mention anything upon checkout. The manager at the desk that morning was very nice and friendly. (He had actually directed us to a great restaurant the night before). We had a decent stay and our needs were met. I think this hotel just needs better signage upon entering the driveway to the property, a closer look at cleaning techniques and a bit of a facelift. I would stay here again if I was in the area.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled with family
LViz, Director of Sales at Homewood Suites by Hilton Stratford, responded to this reviewResponded December 24, 2013

Dear Bostonian075, Thank you sincerely for taking the time to write to us! Evidently, we did not notice the overgrowth on the signage! This is why we constantly ask our guests what we can do better. We my slip occasionally and if a guest does not report issues, they don't enjoy their stay, we may miss what they encountered, thererfore, the next guest encounters the same issues and both of you have less than an exceptional experience. We will investigate and correct thanks to you! We want to be the best and hope you'll come back again and enjoy your stay! Thank you again!

Reviewed November 28, 2013

We were extremely pleased with the room, the experience and the price. The employees were friendly and helpful. We enjoyed the complimentary breakfast and the choices we were given. Arriving and leaving were quick and efficient.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed November 25, 2013

All the staff were very helpful and friendly. Pool was great, gym equipment was in good condition. Good variety of items for breakfast, only complaint the bagels and pastries were not fresh. Internet speed was fast. Not many restaurants near the hotel so be prepared to drive. Easy on and off the highway.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed October 28, 2013

Great stopping place along 95 - roomy clean and well appointed rooms at an affordable price with space for a family. Good location with touristy things nearby as well. Friendly staff. Would highly recommend this.

Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
LViz, Director of Sales at Homewood Suites by Hilton Stratford, responded to this reviewResponded November 4, 2013

Dear USKosher Traveler, thank you for letting our Trip Advisor viewers know we are in a great location, easy on/off the Merritt Parkway central to Fairfield and New Haven Countys. Our property is tucked away on top of a hill offering a relaxing environment and our various room types fit all size families! Great for stopping by, or staying for while! We hope you'll stop by again in the near future!