Homewood Suites by Hilton Stratford
Residence Inn Milford(Milford)
$125
$121
Residence Inn
SpringHill Suites Milford(Milford)(Great Value!)
$98
$93
Red Roof Inn Milford - New Haven(Milford)(Great Value!)
$72
  • Pool
$142
$136
  • Pool
All reviewshome away from homehomewood suites by hiltonbedroom suitemerritt parkwaycomplimentary breakfastfull kitchenbreakfast and dinnerfitness centeran extended stayliving areathe entire staffstaying at this hoteli highly recommend this hotelindoor poolwafflesbusiness tripgreat place to stay
Reviewed October 23, 2013

We arrived very tired from a flight from the UK to JFK and a difficult drive out of New York in rush hour! It was great to find such a beautifully appointed room and helpful staff who directed us to a place to eat. It seemed a shame to stay only one night as the suites are really set up for those staying longer with cooking facilities and a lounge area. We would recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed October 21, 2013

We stayed here recently on a family weekend for Sacred Heart University. The place was so comfortable, clean and homey feeling. We will be coming here a lot for the next few years so this will be our hotel of choice! Friendly front desk and staff. Clean Clean Clean!

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed October 21, 2013

This was my second time staying in the Stratford Homewood Suites for business. I do a lot of driving for my job and so when I hit a pothole and ruined my car tire, it was somewhat stressful. When I went to the front desk to ask about tire/auto repair places, the staff spent about 15-20 minutes helping me figure out the best place to go and even calling and scheduling an appointment for me! Not only did they make sure I found an appropriate place, they even made sure that I was able to get to and from the auto repair shop! I am blown away by the exceptionally amazing customer service and will definitely stay at this hotel whenever I'm in the area. Thanks very much to all the great staff at Stratford Homewood Suites for making my stay excellent.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled on business
LViz, Director of Sales at Homewood Suites by Hilton Stratford, responded to this reviewResponded November 4, 2013

Dear JBF42, thank you for expressing your appreciation of our team! They work very hard to be the best and truly care about exceeding our guest's expectations as you experienced. We look forward to your next visit!

Reviewed October 20, 2013

I spent the over 2 months at Homewood Suites. The staff is awesome- so caring and considerate. They remembered my name shortly after I checked-in. It is well-kept and had very comfortable accommodations. Can't say enough great things!

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed October 20, 2013

My family recently spent 1 month at the Homewood suites, we found it amazing! Everyone there was extremely pleasant from the kitchen staff to the front desk. The buffet in the morning was excellent and the lite dinner was really a full course meal. For a family of 5 the rooms were spacious and very clean Beds are very comfortable.. Pool was a plus for my kids, who swam everyday. When we checked out, Linda the General Manager gave my kids coloring books and told them that they are always welcome to come back and visit. I highly recommend this home away from home to everyone!

Room Tip: 3rd floor is quieter
  • Stayed: September 2013, traveled with family