“Great Diner”

Cuisines: American
Huntsville, Alabama
“Great Diner”
Reviewed September 13, 2012

I have eaten at Sunnyside a few times and the food and service have always been excellent. I enjoyed the biscuits and gravy and the corned beef hash. They have a wide varity of menu items. Just beware if you arrive during the brunch rush on the weekend you'll probably have to wait for a seat. But it's worth the wait.

• Visited September 2012

Stratford, Connecticut
“GROSS”
Reviewed August 20, 2012

Never again! Went for breakfast with bridal party before our nail appointment. The food was good. The server was slow and not very friendly! The worst thing was that there were alot of flies in the restaurant. They were landing on our heads and the table and chairs! It was GROSS!! It was like we were sitting at an outdoor restaurant! There must have been a back door opened or something! I will never go again! We should have walked out!

• Visited August 2012
“Great breakfast”
Reviewed August 19, 2012

Love mom & pop shops so we go there when it opened. Breakfast is great, but who can't make breakfast. Lunch lost us because it's not simple. The menu items were fancy, not simple. In other words, simple menu items are made like I'm in a five star french restaurant. We're in Stratford and I just want a simple sand which on simple bun. I'm a simple guy. And because the fancy, I didn't think the food blew me away. The owner and staff are the nicest people. I must be in the minority because it's always packed, but like I said, it's hard to screw up breakfast.

• Visited March 2012
Huntsville, Alabama
“Brunch”
Reviewed June 28, 2012

The line was long to get a seat and we had to wait about 30 minutes but the food was excellen.

Visited May 2012
1 Thank Hugh C
Shelton, Connecticut
“Cute, but a bit pricey”
Reviewed February 22, 2012

Food was excellent but potions just ok and it was a bit pricey but worth it. Service a little slow but worth the wait.

Visited December 2011