“Delicious!”
Review of UConn Dairy Bar

UConn Dairy Bar
Ranked #1 of 3 Dessert in Storrs
Reviewed July 9, 2014

I am a huge ice cream lover. I absolutely died when we ate ice cream at the Dairy Barn. We were told it was a "must" while on campus. It was wonderful and a great place to stop on a summer evening. Stop by and try :)

Reviewed July 7, 2014

If there is better ice cream anywhere, I'd like to find it. Great flavors, very fresh and great portions. I had thought that I found the best ice cream at Brickley's in Wakefield, RI but the UCONN Dairy Bar is better! Ate a pint of the cookies and cream today (can't stop once I start, it's that good) and the fresh flavor combinations can't be beat. It's worth a trip!

Reviewed June 6, 2014

Delicious ice cream with many different flavors. Ice cream is made right there on campus. There are tables inside and picnic tables outside. The Dairy Bar is open all day until 10:00 PM in the summer.

Reviewed May 28, 2014

I've been going here for 35 years and the quality remains the same. Some of the best ice cream in the region - Coldstone has nothing on these guys! Visit if you want a real blast-from-the-past...

Reviewed April 15, 2014

cheesecake strawberry and maple walnut are my favorites. take you ice cream and walk around the campus. you can find more in http://www.dairybar.uconn.edu/index.html

1  Thank fdirisaglik