“Really delicious Indian food”
Review of Wing Express

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Wing Express
Ranked #8 of 41 Restaurants in Storrs
Staffordville, Connecticut
“Really delicious Indian food”
Reviewed August 28, 2013

I usually get the Chicken Korma with fragrant rice and it is absolutely delicious. I've also gotten the Chicken Pasada, also good but the Korma is outstanding. They use the wings in their name to get UConn students in the door or to order for delivery. If you only go for wings you are missing out! The wings are just ok. Having had them in their lunch buffet, I am not impressed they are dried out and too spicy, plus you actually have to ask for blue cheese to go with them. The lunch buffet offers a chance to try several vegetarian [Indian] dishes and one meat dish. Unfortunately unless you go on a Friday when they step it up, you get meat with bones chopped into bite size pieces and in the past, before I knew better, I got bone splinters in my mouth and could have been hurt. So I never go to the buffet unless it's a Friday! However, if you get the take-out or order from the menu it's fresh, fast, and delicious!

• Visited August 2013