“Our Go-to Restaurant”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed May 14, 2014

We eat at Yukon Jack's regularly. We usually go for dinner. We very much enjoy their menu options. My favorite meal has been garlic chicken and pasta. I find it very weight watcher friendly, however it is no longer a regular menu option. We have found that it is available sometimes by request.

The salad bar is very good. Usually I am not a fan of salad bars but I do like their salads. I especially enjoy their garlic dressing. i usually take a couple of tablespoons of each salad and I find it does not adversely affect my weekly weigh in weight.

My husband likes the senior citizen discount. There are lots of items on the menu to try and enjoy. Their beer selection is really stellar. Of course their dessert menu is quite enjoyable as well.

It is a family run restaurant that seems to be popular with the locals. We highly recommend it to you.

Reviewed April 23, 2014

We took our 22 year old out for her birthday late afternoon and had the place to ourselves. The salad bar was so good that I went up for seconds and had difficulty finishing my clams and fries. My daughter commented on the delicious fries, and I shared some with her after hers were gone, and I still couldn't finish my plate. My wife took home a doggie box with her chicken sandwich and fries. The black cherry soda was a treat. Outside the wind blew and we watched some golfers, inside it was quiet and enjoyable. The photo on this review is not the right Yukon Jacks, as it is not a chain....nor is it like a shopping plaza restaurant, it is at a golf course in the country !

1  Thank 5inavan
Reviewed April 15, 2014

Good for a family gathering, or a group gathering for lunch or dinner. Excellent salad bar and good menu. Speedy service, and decent prices.

Reviewed March 25, 2014

My husband and I both had burgers, they weren't very inspiring. All right, but nothing to brag about.

Reviewed February 21, 2014

First of all, I never write bad reviews for any place but i had to this time... We ordered buffalo chicken wings which were raw, chewy, and bloody. Everything else was very bland and we wondered why we ordered any of it. The only good thing about this place was the salad bar. Our waitress was understanding and helpful, however, she even commented on other tables having had the same complaints about the raw chicken. Hope they take a real look around and improve.