All reviews nathan hale uconn campus place to stay room service nice staff campus hotel convenient location my son each morning night stay room was clean and comfortable second floor conference center the pub student union college tour the upper floors
Reviewed April 22, 2017

Hotel was clean, staff friendly, and room was very quiet. I slept better at Nathan Hale than other hotels. No loud noises from hall, no heavy footsteps above, and no loud door noises. Internet worked well as did air conditioning. Cannot beat for convenience to UCONN campus.

• Stayed: April 2017, traveled with family
Reviewed April 19, 2017 via mobile

Front desk and coffee shop staff must have been recent hires but they were very pleasant and willing to please, although not super-efficient. Both locations seemed understaffed, only one person in coffee shop and one at front desk at check-in time.

The hotel is very attractive and well decorated, clean and comfortable - two queen sized beds in each guest room, four good pillows on each bed, iron and ironing board in each closet, large rooms with plenty of space for two people to move around.

They do charge for parking your car in the outside, uncovered parking lot, which I consider very strange since there is no valet parking or other service. No bellmen either.

Stayed: April 2017, traveled with family
Reviewed March 31, 2017

This hotel is really a raucous student dorm. At 7:30 am there was construction out of my window. They falsely advertise that it is a nice hotel. They charged me 250 for the worst stay I have had in years

• Stayed: March 2017, traveled with family
5  Thank susanpV5361MM
Reviewed March 18, 2017 via mobile

Pros: Hotel room was clean and stocked with amenities. Room service and restaurant on site were good. Convenient location for UCONN events.

Cons: We parked in the parking lot in front of the main entrance. No one at the front desk mentioned that they had their own hotel lot. At the end of our stay I had a $30 parking ticket on my windshield because the lot is a UCONN lot. No one warned us of this. Also, they have a heating system in the room that kept clicking on and off all night that we were unable to turn off. I would not stay here again, nor would I recommend it to anyone.

Stayed: March 2017, traveled with family
2  Thank Donna M
Reviewed March 3, 2017

If you need to stay at University of Connecticut, this is the place to stay since it is on campus. Parking around campus can be a challenge. It was clean, though some repairs are needed. The people were great.

• Stayed: February 2017, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Melissa B, Front Office Manager at Nathan Hale Inn and Conference Center, responded to this reviewResponded March 5, 2017

Dear wendydG6388ZM,

Thank you for taking the time to share your recent experience with our team! We're glad you chose our hotel for your visit to UConn. We are lucky to be conveniently located directly on campus, and hope that you were able to utilize our gated parking lot to avoid some of those parking challenges around the area. We have several projects in progress at this time to continue improving our property for our guests and hope you will visit with us again in the future! Our staff looks forward to welcoming you back.

Melissa B.