“Great Choice for Local Flavor”

Zack's Bar & Grille
Ranked #7 of 28 Restaurants in Stonington
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Albany, New York
“Great Choice for Local Flavor”
Reviewed August 2, 2012

We visited Mystic the last weekend in July (2012) and had to see if it was as good as we'd read. The exterior is plain but don't let that fool you. Inside it was welcoming and the staff made our party of 8 comfortable (not easy with a 1 year old with us.) Food was well prepared, try the pan fried fish with coconut vanilla sauce and dried cherries! The seafood shepherd's pie was also excellent and had a taste of everything under puff pastry (YUM!) Service was prompt for cooking food to order and we didn't mind the slight wait. Bill was reasonable too so all in all a great find, and one I'd recommend to a friend!

• Visited July 2012
1 Thank ComfyCrab

Pawcatuck, Connecticut
“Get Customer Service”
Reviewed June 25, 2012

I went with my family and we have to growing girls who no longer want to eat off the children's menu. The waitress was so kind to allow me to split my meal with my daughter. They split my king cut prime rib in the kitchen and gave us both the sides to go with it and did not charge us extra for that service... I was shocked and very pleased at the same time. Thanks Zacks for a great night with my family.

Visited May 2012
Gales Ferry, Connecticut
“Good every time!”
Reviewed May 20, 2012

You just cannot miss with this restaurant! The specials are always great, the prices are fair and the drinks are well endowed! The staff wants you to have a good time and we do, every time!!

• Visited May 2012
Groton Long Point, Connecticut
“Excellent New England pub fare”
Reviewed March 11, 2012

The service is impeccable and the food is delightful, delicious traditional New England pub fare. I've lived in Southeastern Connecticut my whole life and this is one of the best restaurants around, if not the best.

• Visited March 2012
Pawcatuck, Connecticut
“Best kept secret in stonington”
Reviewed March 5, 2012

We had our reception dinner there. The staff went above and beyond to make our day special. Food is to die for, be it sandwiches or the prime rib. You will not be disappointed to dine by the tracks. We keep coming back for a reason!

1 Thank Plastiqman