“Excellent food and atmosphere”
Review of Broad Street Bar and Bistro - CLOSED

Broad Street Bar and Bistro
Reviewed June 2, 2014

Stopped for lunch after hearing about this place a few times. The food was outstanding and very fresh! (Lunch on a Wednesday afternoon)
Calamari appetizer - delicious! lightly fried, perfectly crispy and VERY fresh
Burgers - Great size, cooked perfectly, right off the grill
Service was very good (it was not busy). The redo of the interior is very cool. We are anxious to go at night for drinks/dinner.

1  Thank Getaway4Now

Reviewed May 31, 2014

Nice family style atmosphere with good food, reasonably priced. Attentive wait staff. Will definitely go again to try the pizza!

1  Thank Palmtreezplz
Reviewed May 16, 2014

Wednesday evening entered the bistro for an early dinner. Waitress was very friendly. We ordered our meals with care as I have special dietary requirements. The waitress then very quickly turned in our order with our dinner requests. As soon as the chef received our order I then heard him made a sarcastic comment regarding my special burger. As soon as the waitress left his area I approached him and quickly told him that the burger was ordered as such due to my special dietary requirements. He then proceeded to explain that it was meant as a joke to our waitress. He never apologized to me for making that rude and uncalled for remark. The food is good but be very careful if you require any special handling with your meal. As you too, or I should say your waitress, may experience a rude comment at your expense. I hesitate to ever return.

1  Thank newengland83
Reviewed March 23, 2014

To day we tried a new restaurant in downtown Pawcatuck, Ct. Outstanding food and good friendly service. My wife had Pasta Primavera with chicken and sausage which was light and fantastic, I did dip into this. I had the potato pizza with bacon, (think potato skins). This was also great. Desert was the killer, cheesecake for me and beignets for my wife. Beignets were to die for and a diet buster, We will definitely return to try other items on the menu.

3  Thank seasideatlantic