“wine tasting anytime of day”

Stonington Vineyards
Ranked #1 of 20 things to do in Stonington
Reviewed November 13, 2011

had a nice time at the wine tasting in Stonington Vineyards didnt get to take the tour at 2pm but over all had a nice time

There are newer reviews for Stonington Vineyards

Reviewed September 19, 2011

Beautiful grounds inside and out, great employees, great wine!

We loved this place. Can't wait to return! I think the charge was $8 for a wine tasting but free if you buy wine and we bought 4 or 5 bottles. So delicious!

Reviewed February 19, 2010

I did not enjoy the wine tasting here...Atmosphere was blah and the was right beside the door so we kept having to move if anyone came in or out. I found the wines to taste sour and bitter.

1  Thank sweetpoison76
Reviewed July 14, 2009

My fiance and I visited in vineyard in early May 2009 prior to the rush. The grapes weren't doing much but the staff was very pleasant. We arrived in time for a tour of the facility and our guide answered all of our questions and then some. We took the tasting (6 wines) and eagerly bought a couple of bottles. We took the time to sit on the porch in the sun for a bit before traveling on. If you're in the area, Stonington Vineyard was definitely worth the visit.

Reviewed October 18, 2008

Some of their wines are excellent, but the staff seems not particularly interested. No passion, no excitement, they just pour the wines and give a perfunctory blurb about the wine. Not much else. Oh yes, and when we stopped here on the Wine Trail, they opened late. Just another symptom of malaise, I guess