“"A visit to Stonington Borough is not complete without a stop at Noah's"”
Review of Noah's Restaurant

Noah's Restaurant
Ranked #2 of 28 Restaurants in Stonington
Good for: Special occasions, Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed August 7, 2014

Recently we had breakfast with a friend at Noah's. The menu had many choices, including catering to folks on diets. The service was friendly and the food arrived promptly although our wait person could have been a little more attentive although the restaurant was packed with tourists and regulars.

Reviewed August 3, 2014

the atmosphere is great. service is great. prices are reasonable. food is great. only thing I might say negative is that on a Saturday evening parking is a bit difficult with the narrow streets and heavy crowds in the summer.
we had6 in our group, and we were told Noah's scallops were the best in the northeast.
4 of us ordered bacon wrapped scallops, one had swordfish, and one had steak.
the scallops did not disappoint. Steak was cooked perfectly, and the swordfish equaled both other dishes.
A few adult beverages, combined with fine food and a superior staff, one cannot find a better dining experience in Connecticut. (or any other northeast location.)
Top 3 dining experiences.

Reviewed August 2, 2014

You might be tempted to walk past this restaurant on your way to one on the water.

Don't.

My wife and I shared the Korean green onion pancakes. They were not what we expected (a little more texture than we thought they would be) but were delicious nonetheless.

I had the flank steak with bleu cheese, my wife had the quiche. It was cooked as I asked...eureka someone understands what the term "medium rare" means and my wife raved about the quiche. It is more than obvious that people here care about what they are doing.

Everything was superb and before I forget, make sure you eat the bread. If they don't make it there I need to know the name of the bakery so I can BUY it.

Our server was polite and courteous and the (possibly) owner checked in with us once or twice to make sure everything was fine, which it was.

If I had ONE complaint it would be that it took a little longer than we would have liked to get our appetizer and entree.

I can promise you we will be back.

Reviewed July 22, 2014

I have lived in Chicago, New York, London, Paris and Singapore. I love to eat. I have been spending summers in Watch Hill for 25 years and going to Noah's that long. It is one of my top 5 restaurants - anywhere. They never disappoint. There are always at least 3 appetizers and 4 entrees that I would really like to try. That, for me, is a very rare occurrence. The food is unbelievably fresh and creatively prepared. I would eat there every night if I could. I write this review hesitantly, because Watch Hill is now "on the map" and getting crowded and I don't want to ruin the charm of Noah's, which is only 20 minutes away. But to not sing their praises would be a food sin!!!

3  Thank Reba K
Reviewed July 18, 2014 via mobile

Good food, tasty specials each day most locally sourced. The servers and hostess were top rate. Friendly and courteous but laid back. We dined with our 7 and 3yr old boys. This often puts restaurant people out of sorts at the start. But not the staff at Noah's! They treated our kids as small adults allowing them to order for themselves and never belittling them. They were attentive to our needs and kind.

1  Thank jinx101