“great local diner with a great welcoming 'mom & pop' feel”
Review of Noah's Restaurant

Noah's Restaurant
Ranked #2 of 28 Restaurants in Stonington
Good for: Local cuisine, Special occasions
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed October 24, 2013

Stumbled upon this small restaurant while passing thru Stonington, what a gem! Very warm & welcoming, food was very good, reasonably priced, good value. Blueberry pancakes were sublime! Great service!

Reviewed October 22, 2013

Went here for Sunday brunch and it was so busy that we opted to sit at the bar. Glad we did that since the people waiting in front of us had just been seated not to long after our food came out.

Ordered the 3 egg omelette and breakfast baguette. For my omelette, I did ask for egg whites, which they were able to accommodate. I found the eggs a little runny because of, what I thought, was a little too much tomatoes and a little too much butter on the english muffin which saturated the plate. The home fries were delicious. The breakfast baguette was delicious and I think I would have gone for that or the pancakes instead.

I did enjoy the company at the bar and the bartender. It was nice to talk to people who live in the area. I would come back here again for breakfas

Reviewed October 21, 2013

Dined here on a Saturday. Packed with locals eating acceptable food. Everyone was enjoying themselves and by the end of the evening we know just about everyone.

Reviewed October 6, 2013

We went to this quaint restaurant for breakfast today. Charming place where part of the movie "Hope Springs" was filmed. Very busy and a short wait but the food was very good. Omelette was good as was the French toast. Everything was fresh and tasty but the service was a bit slow. Would go back again though we like to try new places.

Reviewed September 25, 2013

I dined at Noah's twice while I was in town. Dinner was wonderful. I had a homemade chicken and wild rice soup that was incomparable. The rest of the meal was good as well. At dinnertime, I was most impressed with the staff and the camaraderie among the patrons. We chatted with locals and visitors alike in the restaurant and felt like we'd made friends by the time we left. For breakfast, the food is the best in town. It's impossible to get a good cup of coffee in the Boro, save Noah's. I love the staff there. Can't wait to go back!