“Delicious!” 5 of 5 bubbles

Noah's Restaurant
Ranked #2 of 27 Restaurants in Stonington
Cuisines: American, Seafood
Good for: Special occasions, Local cuisine, Families with children, Kids
Dining options: Breakfast, Brunch, Dinner, Lunch, Full Bar, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff
Cheltenham, Pennsylvania, United States
“Delicious!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 23, 2013

I enjoyed the food, the atmosphere and the wine. After a long day of touring in Mystic Seaport, it was such a relief to find such a quaint little restaurant in nearby Stonington. Of course, the people in that community are very proud of their little restaurant which seems to have achieved celebrity status. The restaurant was recommended by a local and we were not disappointed.

Visited September 2012
1 Thank RuthR655

So Minnesota
“lucky find”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 13, 2013

We just happened on the place, it was great, always looking for that cafe that makes you feel like you walked into your best friends kitchen. We were greeted and seated promptly and the bar and tv relaxed us into the cozy surrounding. The bartenders banter and the fresh food made us feel right at home. Lunch was excellent, made us feel appreciated..

• Visited September 2012
2 Thank minniehappyreturns
Illinois City, Illinois
“No Doubt About It-THE Best Quiche Ever!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 8, 2013

The have the most fabulous quiche I've ever had! Lots of great breakfast choices on the menu, including good fruit. There always seems to be a waiting line, but it goes fast. The clientèle consists of a lot of locals and relatives of theirs with kids and old folks included, so it is a friendly place to be on a Sunday morning. This is one of my favorite breakfast spots when visiting the East.

Visited November 2012
1 Thank Jac61349
Bristow, Virginia
“Charming and cheerful, delicious breakfast”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 30, 2012

I've eaten here three times in the past two week. I was in town for the holidays, and local friends and I ended up meeting here because it's a central location and of course, the food is wonderful.
At my first brunch, I enjoyed the lobster eggs benedict - hearty and delicious! At my next breakfast I had the standard eggs-bacon-toast-and-home fries meal and wasn't disappointed. Everything is nicely cooked and presented. The bacon is organic, which made me roll my eyes at first - but at the first bite I was convinced. Delicious! Today I had an egg white omelet (with bacon, of course!) and had the most heavenly popover I've ever eaten in my life. Noah's only serves popovers on certain days of the week, and I was lucky enough to hit the jackpot. They're as big as a very big fist, light and crispy and wonderful.

The atmosphere is totally local - I bet this place is crawling with tourists in the summer. In the dead of winter, the streets of Stonington are virtually empty, but Noah's is lively with the local folks. Don't dare sit at the round table in the main dining area - it's staked out by the local New England royalty.

• Visited December 2012
1 Thank Phlyjets
“Breakfast was good!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 22, 2012 via mobile

Have been here twice. First time the building was frigid. The food is good and coffee is good. Went again today and was warmer and friendlier service.

• 3 of 5 bubbles