“Winner!”

7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 56 helpful votes
“Winner!”
Reviewed December 5, 2013

We visited this winery in October. The whole experience from arrival to departure was great. Very organized and the staff provided great customer service. The property and the building are beautiful. We enjoyed all of the wines during the tasting. The wine server was really personable and filled us in on some plans for the winery next year. We stayed and purchased a bottle of wine and drank it on property. There were tables set up sit at and enjoy your wine and any munchies your brought with you. I wish I had thought to bring some cheese and crackers! We enjoyed the Chardonnay so much we purchased a bottle to bring home. It was a delightful place for a tasting. We have been to five CT Wineries and this is our favorite one to date. Enjoy!

1 Thank LivvyMark

Greenwich, Connecticut
21 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 22 helpful votes
“Lovely place with amazing staff and owners”
Reviewed December 2, 2013

This is a great winery in east coast with gorgeous view. The tasting area is beautiful and their wines are good.
We held our wedding here and the first time we went their we fell in love. The staff are amazing.

Visited July 2013
New York City, New York
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 41 helpful votes
“Beautiful winery, on the edge of a saltwater marsh!”
Reviewed November 5, 2013 credit card Amex Card Member Review

This is a great winery to visit. Currently their wine selection is low (because of bad weather in the last couple of years), but what they do have (usually 3 wines) for tasting is very good. The best thing about this winery though is the gorgeous view! After your tasting, you can get a full glass (or bottle), sit outside and enjoy the gorgeous setting!

1 Thank PanSW7
Cranston
10 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 13 helpful votes
“Nice stop on the 'wine trail'”
Reviewed October 26, 2013

Saltwater Farm Vineyard is an excellent stop for wine tasting - the building in and of itself makes it worth the visit - but this is topped by the wine and very nice customer service that starts when you get out of your car - it is only a few minutes out of Stonington on 1A so the location is fine as well.

WORCESTER
251 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 187 helpful votes
“Wait till spring of 2014 to visit.”
Reviewed October 12, 2013

We did a CT wine tour and this was our third stop. Driving into the property we were all commenting on how beautiful the property is. Inside the building you almost get the feeling of being inside a wine barrel. It is very modern and sleek and beautiful. They do weddings here and I can see it being a fantastic venue for any party.

The wine tasting included 3 wines and we enjoyed all the wines. I was going to purchase a bottle, as I like to buy wine from wineries we visit, that way I get to keep the cork and save the label. Unfortunately they had some production issues and grape issues from weather and they have a wine shortage. This means they only allow you to try 3 wines and you can buy wine to consume on property. I was very disappointed about this. The woman working the wine tasting was sympathetic to my story and was kind enough to give me a cork to take home since I couldn't buy a bottle. She stated they expected to get enough inventory back in stock come Spring 2014. I would suggest you wait till then to truly enjoy your experience.