“It was a Dark and Stormy night...”
Review of Dog Watch Cafe

Dog Watch Cafe
Ranked #1 of 28 Restaurants in Stonington
Cuisines: American, Seafood
Good for: Bar scene, Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed June 10, 2013

I came here with locals in the know who wanted me to sample the Dark and Stormy they make. We sat outside, where you cant order food. Next the ocean, sipping a good drink, watching people play bean-bag toss. Price of the drink, a little high (normal for the coastal area), the quality, excellent, the view, priceless. Will visit again soon.

Reviewed June 3, 2013 via mobile

Went for dinner roasted cod was excellent service was great place is a bit small but you weren't sitting on top of one another. Sampled the gumbo and the mussels over pasta not my favorite type of food but they tasted great. Prices where very good the amount of food was perfect full but not stuffed

Reviewed May 23, 2013

I had a spectacular lunch with my boyfriend here earlier this week (I had the salmon sandwich and he had the massive burger) and loved everything about the place from the excellent food to the stellar service (really our server was amazing she was beyond exceptional in making sure everything was perfect and we had everything we could want and more). It is the place the locals eat for good reason and I highly recommend the view over the water as well. I would recommend combining a visit in summer to the seasonal farmers market with lunch here! And I can't wait to go back for lunch tomorrow I was eyeing a sea scallop salad on another diner's table on the way out I can't stop thinking about ...

Reviewed May 23, 2013

We arrived early enough for lunch to get a table overlooking the water. Great selection on the menu, including choices for vegetarians. Staff was helpful in choosing. And do save room for dessert!!

Reviewed May 7, 2013

Stopped in for lunch. Great staff and great food at a decent price. I highly recommend this place if you are looking for a casual meal! The view was also quite nice as It overlooks the water!

Been to Dog Watch Cafe? Share your experiences!