“Absolutely LOVE this restaurant had a superb lunch can't wait to go back tomorrow!”
Review of Dog Watch Cafe

Dog Watch Cafe
Ranked #1 of 28 Restaurants in Stonington
Cuisines: American, Seafood
Good for: Bar scene, Local cuisine
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed May 23, 2013

I had a spectacular lunch with my boyfriend here earlier this week (I had the salmon sandwich and he had the massive burger) and loved everything about the place from the excellent food to the stellar service (really our server was amazing she was beyond exceptional in making sure everything was perfect and we had everything we could want and more). It is the place the locals eat for good reason and I highly recommend the view over the water as well. I would recommend combining a visit in summer to the seasonal farmers market with lunch here! And I can't wait to go back for lunch tomorrow I was eyeing a sea scallop salad on another diner's table on the way out I can't stop thinking about ...

Reviewed May 23, 2013

We arrived early enough for lunch to get a table overlooking the water. Great selection on the menu, including choices for vegetarians. Staff was helpful in choosing. And do save room for dessert!!

Reviewed May 7, 2013

Stopped in for lunch. Great staff and great food at a decent price. I highly recommend this place if you are looking for a casual meal! The view was also quite nice as It overlooks the water!

Reviewed April 27, 2013

We stopped here by chance looking for a nice place with a water view for lunch. We ended up splitting a fish & chip dinner along with a bowl of chowder. Both of our selections were very good and the house wine was a good selection. The water views are an added benefit of dining here.

Reviewed April 24, 2013

Sitting overlooking the water at the Dog Watch Cafe, having drinks and eating with good friends...couldn't ask for a much better day. The atmosphere is easy going and the view is perfect. I was impressed by the food and our friendly, attentive server. This is a great place to share an afternoon or evenings with friends.