“The Best Italian Food in Fairfield County”

Sorrento Pizzeria & Restaurant
Ranked #63 of 464 Restaurants in Stamford
Cuisines: Pizza, Italian
Good for: Dining on a budget, Families with children
New York City Suburb
“The Best Italian Food in Fairfield County”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 5, 2012

From eggplant parmesan to thin crust pizza, there's not better place than this family run restaurant. Great food and service!

• Visited December 2011
1 Thank womanpilot

Alexandria, VA
“Excellent pizza, nice little restaurant”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 11, 2010

I have to admit that this is my favorite pizza restaurant, not just in Stamford (where I worked for 12 years) but anywhere. It is New York style pizza with a thin, crispy crust and fresh ingredients. The place is family owned and even after being away for 5 years at a stretch, when I walk in they know me and get a glass of milk and a large pepperoni pizza ready for me.

There are plenty of good pizza places in Stamford, but I like the pizza here the best and the family-run atmosphere makes me come back every time I visit. In fact, my mouth is starting to water right now just thinking about the pizza.

3 Thank IkeEsq