“Fantastic Pizza”

Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Delivery, Seating, Takeout
San Juan, Puerto Rico
“Fantastic Pizza”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 15, 2012

We were out and about in Stamford Ct. We were walking around and looking for a bite to eat. We decided on something light and stopped into this little Greek Pizzaria. We were met by a very nice polish waitress and told to sit any where. It was nice, clean,cool and friendly. We ordered a Sm. Gryo Pizza w/ spinach added and an order of potatoe skins. It was Fantastic!!! Do not think twice!

• Visited August 2012

Suttons Bay, Michigan
“" MOMMA MIA GREAT PIZZA "”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 13, 2012

We were looking for something light and asked around about a great pizza place.
Atlantic did not disappoint.
Try it if you are in town.
Jim and Linda Munro
Korner Kottage B & B
Suttons Bay, MI

• Visited May 2012
Las Vegas, Nevada
“Real East Coast Pizza”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 3, 2011

Recently I found myself in Connecticut to attend my 30 year high school class reunion. While visiting with family my uncle suggested we "grab a slice". We were in Stamford Ct and he took us to a fantastic little place called Atlantic Pizza. Located at 221 Atlantic Street, since 1960, this place really has it going on. The restaurant, though simple in terms of decor, has amazing.food. The owners are Greek and their culture is reflected throughout the menu. We started with a creamy yet delicate Tzatziki Sauce which is a cucumber/yogurt dip and a slightly bolder version of Humus than I am used to getting. Both were served with warm, home made pita bread that was crisp yet tender on the inside. Both were just great.
For a salad we chose the Greek Salad which in mixed green, tomato, feta cheese, Kalamata olives and stuffed grape leaved. Tossed in a home made Italian dressing, it was superb. Our waiter explained he had just arrived in this country from Greece and was helpful with all our selections. For the main course he suggested his favorite pie pepperoni and onion. He offered a whole wheat crust, but we chose the more tradional white dough. We asked for a "small"
When the pizza arrived it was a huge 14" beauty, loaded with spicy ( not too...) pepperoni and crisp strips of onion. I mentioned there was no way we would ever finish it. I was wrong. The crust was light and crispy with a flavor similar to a hot pretzel. The tomato sauce had a great flavor but did not over power the rest of the ingredients. Truly one of the best Pizza's I've ever had!
My only regret was that we didn't save room for dessert. But I did see quite a few styles of cheese cake being served and by the reaction of the other diners, I could tell they were just as good as the rest of the items we had tried.

• Visited July 2011
NJ
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Awesome pizza!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 16, 2011

Was in town on a conference and late one night ordered a cheese pizza for delivery. Came on time, nice and hot. Pizza was not cut like a traditional pizza. Loved it! Crust was nice and crispy, not too thick or thin. Cheese was not salty....and just the right amount of oil. Also honored a coupon! Wish I had this pizza back home. Will definitely be ordering from them again when I'm back in town.

Visited January 2011
Connecticut
“The worse salad I ever had!!!”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 7, 2010

I had the tossed salad with grilled Salmon for $9.43. The salad had tones of lettuces with one slide of tomato and one slide of onions. The grilled Salmon was very small, dry, without a taste that I couldn't even eat it. Besides that it took them over 20 minutes to prepare the salad.