“Awesome Food, Great Value”

Layla's Falafel of Stamford
Ranked #17 of 471 Restaurants in Stamford
Cuisines: Middle Eastern
Reviewed April 28, 2013

I ate here with a party of 15 on Saturday night at the Main Street location in downtown Stamford, near Target. We all left extreemly impressed, happy, full and satisfied with the food at Layla's Falafel. The ower is really awesome he even shaked our hands as we left. We felt like family. Thanks Layla's Falafel!

There are newer reviews for Layla's Falafel of Stamford

Reviewed April 27, 2013

I just visited Layla's Falafel's Main Street location in Stamford near Columbus Park and had the best dinner! the owner and staff are very kind, and I felt like I was in their living room with all the lanterns, art and music! I can 100% say this is the tastiest, healthiest, and best value of a Mediterranean / mid east feast you can find in Fairfield County!

Reviewed January 24, 2013

Do not understand the negative comments. The food was delicious - fresh, well prepared, plentiful and well priced. It is a great neighborhood place. The owner and cooks make you feel very welcome. Shared a falafel platter and mixed grill platter - both delicious. One complaint - portions are huge :). Will definitely return when I am in the area again.

Reviewed November 18, 2012

walked in for a falafel sandwich and was told to sit down. I waited fifteen minuets and nobody came over to serve, I ended up walking out.

Reviewed November 12, 2012

When we don't know what to eat, we call here and get a flafel sandwich. Always good and 2 can share one large wrap (if your appetite isn't too large). Plates are also good. They are always busy, so if you are ordering take-out allow at least 15 minutes.