My boyfriend and I take random weekends to get out of the city at least once a month so we are always looking for a hotel that has a restaurant/bar within, pool/whirlpool and a gym. While this Hilton had all of those and a fantastic facility, the staff and poor customer service really ruined our stay. The nicest staff member was the maid who didn't speak English. It was from the time we checked in to the time we left and for a relaxing weekend, I left very frustrated. The bartender took over 10 minutes to acknowledge we were at the bar. Later that night we had a terrible experience at the only restaurant; after sitting in the restaurant for 15 min and 4 co-workers telling our server we were sitting there he approached us and another 15 minutes for a cocktail (keep in mind there were 2 servers and 5 tables total) this was just a bad experience with service. The managers don't do much to help as they sit there and gossip with the staff. The front desk never gave us vouchers for the breakfast we prepaid for and after 8 calls, never answered the phone when we rang the front desk. This was truly a disappointment as we like the area. Save yourself the trouble and frustration, stay somewhere else.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located outside of New York City -- with access to Amtrak, Metro-North and I-95 — the recently renovated Hilton Stamford Hotel & Executive Meeting Center offers the ideal combination of convenience, comfort and courteous service. Following a multimillion-dollar renovation, our hotel boasts newly refurbished guest rooms, spacious suites, and state of the art event and meeting space. Unwind after a long work day at our restaurant and lounge, serving American cuisine and cocktails throughout the day. Or relax in our sparkling swimming pool or heated whirlpool. Surrounded by dynamic businesses and local attractions, our upscale accommodations will enhance your upcoming visit or corporate gathering. A popular choice among Stamford hotels, the Hilton is a landmark destination with easy access to both Boston and New York City. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Hilton Hotels Direct, Priceline, Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotwire, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Hilton Stamford Hotel & Executive Meeting Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Stamford Hotel & Executive Meeting Stamford
- Hilton Stamford Hotel And Executive Meeting Center
- Hilton Hotel Stamford
- Stamford Hilton