“Thank you”

Dining options: Reservations
Stamford, Connecticut, United States
“Thank you”
Reviewed May 31, 2014

I went for lunch with my friend Joel and we had the best food! The staff was wonderful and didn't push us out.

• Visited May 2014
1 Thank Faye K

Stamford
“Great place for a birthday celebration!”
Reviewed February 14, 2014

Had a great birthday lunch with a group of friends. Between the balloons, the birthday napkins, birthday confetti and the cheese cake and a song for the birthday girl...this was a great spot for a birthday celebration! Service was great! Food was reasonably priced and very good though we were a little surprised when our waitress returned to our table to inform us they only had 2 of the special lamb burgers left. With it being only 12:30pm on a Monday with just 4 others in the restaurant, it seemed peculiar that they had already run out of the special! Not a big deal though - the menu is huge so there was lots to choose from!

• Visited February 2014
Stamford, Connecticut
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“I LOVE this place!”
Reviewed January 1, 2014

I love the Trips experience. The restaurant is small and comfortable. The food is delicious! The waite staff is well trained and very attentive without hovering. The only flaw is that because it`s so small it`s often difficult to get reservations on a weekend night. They seem to be slower for lunch and the luncheon specials are scrumptious. Take your spouse and family there or your clients. you won`t be sorry. But call early in the week for evening reservations and don`t miss this wonderful experience. You`ll go back again and again.

• Visited November 2013
1 Thank Ginny P
Stamford, Connecticut, United States
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Thank You”
Reviewed November 15, 2013

I went into Trips tonight with my brother who had never been there before.. Me on the other hand - it is one of my favorite places.. Jane, Cara, Mark, Corkey and Sam THANK YOU for a wonderful night... The food was awesome and seeing you all and the way you make a person feel is wonderful. You always make me feel important - you ever rush me - I can't THANK YOU enough... I am honored to call you all "Friends" - and I missed Peter an Dede tonight too... Can't wait to come again... -Joel

• Visited November 2013
1 Thank Joel G
Middletown, Connecticut
“Wonderful friendly place!”
Reviewed August 21, 2013

I've been to Trips many times while visiting my parents. The food is consistently delicious! The specials are interesting and are reasonably priced. There is great variety of food on the regular menu! Most of all, the staff at Trips is very friendly, warm and welcoming! It is my favorite restaurant when visiting the Stamford area.

• Visited July 2013