“My thai was an enjoyable change from the usual lunch”
Review of Kit's Thai Kitchen - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Kit's Thai Kitchen
Cuisines: Thai
Norwalk, Connecticut
“My thai was an enjoyable change from the usual lunch”
Reviewed June 14, 2012

Went for a late lunch but the place was still crowded at 130 on a weekday. The indoor dining area is small but friendly. There is outdoor seating, but only if you enjoy a view of traffic and the smell of exhaust.

I know little about Thai food so I went on friends recommendations and had a chicken curry dish with a lemongrass with shrimp soup for an appetizer.... 10.95 for the lunch special I think (wasn't paying). I have had curry before, and this was basically slices of what appeared to be boiled chicken with potatoes and rice with the curry sauce... it was OK. However, the soup was OUTSTANDING. Full of flavor... kind of reminded me of having hot and sour soup at chinese, but more of a clear broth. I could have just ordered a larger bowl of this and be happy.

Service was very friendly and helpful, often appearing with water and other needs before we asked. The other two in my party go here all the time and seem to love it and say its the best Thai in the area.

• Visited June 2012

Stamford, Connecticut
“Fresh, Fast, Delicious Thai”
Reviewed June 7, 2012

I am so lucky to live less than a mile from Kits - the food is delectable and the service is very efficient. In section of Stamford dominated by pizza joints, Kits is the answer when I'm looking for an alternative. The prices are somewhat higher than you see at run-of-the-mill Asian joints, but worth every penny because the ingredients are fresh and the flavors outstanding. The curries are delicious, but so are the veggie stir-fry dishes and the pad thai. Take-out is speedy and a great option when you don't feel like cooking.

• Visited June 2012
Connecticut
“Excellent Thai Food”
Reviewed May 20, 2012

Excellent Thai food with great atmosphere. Curry was flavorful and spring roll tasty with fresh vegies

Visited May 2012
Scarsdale
“Best Thai in NY CT area.”
Reviewed May 13, 2012 via mobile

We started with appetizers (chicken wrapped in lemon grass & dumplings). Extremely delicious. Drunken noodles to die for, crab fried rice (eat w drunken noodles) awesome!
LTK can't come close to these delicious meals.
Great place to enjoy great Thai food.

New York
“Yellow Curry, Thunbs Up”
Reviewed May 4, 2012

I've become addicted to yellow curry! Damn you Kit's! ( I say this in the nicest way possible) The yellow curry is delicious here, the portions are better than other Stamford Thai restaurants, and delivery is fast and friendly. I miss the yellow curry almost as soon as I'm done with it!

Visited May 2012