“Scrampei!”

Kampei
Ranked #163 of 471 Restaurants in Stamford
Cuisines: Japanese
Reviewed August 10, 2009

I have made multiple visits to Kampei since it opened and asked myself each time why I had returned. My last made me make an affirmative mental note not to go back. I had dinner with my husband - we ordered some rolls as an appetizer, a shrimp and a chicken dish for dinner. The rolls were fine. However, the chicken and shrimp dishes were rancid and were overwhelmed by vegetables. I also noticed that they squeezed more tables into the place since the last time I was there, which was very uncomfortable. It was very difficult to block out the conversations going on at the next tables. I left with a terrible headache from the noise and a sour stomach from my dinner. To top it off, I found that their prices were at least 40% of comparable Chinese restaurants with better food in the area.

Reviewed June 1, 2009

Great for delivery

Reviewed July 16, 2008

Good for Take Out!

Dublin, Ireland
Reviewed February 10, 2008

Great sushi to sit in or take-out. Best king scorpian roll I have had anywhere.