Stamford Marriott Hotel & Spa
Official Website
$114
Hilton.com
Savings alert! 36% below average rates

The price you found is 36% lower than this hotel's average rate of $177/night.

$143
Hampton.com
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of $148/night.

Holiday Inn Express & Suites Stamford(Stamford)(Great Value!)
$108
  • Breakfast included
$79
Crowne Plaza Stamford(Stamford)(Great Value!)
$113
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of $128/night.

Amsterdam Hotel(Stamford)
$95
$140
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of $167/night.

Stamford Suites(Stamford)(Great Value!)
$179
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of $199/night.

1,253 results
All reviewsthe concierge loungenorthern lightstrain stationthe entire staffshopping mallbusiness triphome away from homefront desk staffshuttle servicefitness centernew yorkself parkinginto nycfree shuttlerogergreetertournament
Reviewed January 27, 2013 via mobile

Very comfy beds. Was there for my birthday weekend. Kiddling my friend mentioned it was my birthday weekend to the breakfast maitre de. At the end of the meal he surprised me with a piece of cake and the staff singing me happy birthday. What a wonderful surprise!

• Stayed: January 2013
Reviewed January 25, 2013

The hotel looks great for its age. The front desk staff was great to interact with. Everyone was very friendly, neat and prfessional. The lobby is very nice but cold near the revolving door.
I did see one gentleman,( he looked disshoveled, shirt dirty and sleaves unbuttoned ) that was loud and seemed to be yelling at one of the maintenance staff. I asked who that was and the girl at the desk said it was the Maintenance manager, ( Gus, I think) , I thought, as a manager myself for a large company, that he must not keep many people being that unprofessional and disrespectful to his employees. Not professional at all.

The restaurant is nice but average, seemed small and crowded sometimes. I did enjoy the bar at night, it was very very nice, great atmosphere to entertain clients.

The concierge lounge is very nice and a great view day or night

Room Tip: Look for a room away from the highway, looking south to NY and the city
  • Stayed: January 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed January 19, 2013

If you have stayed at a Marriott before then you know what to expect. Although I was surprised at how dated the rooms felt in comparison to other Marriott stays I've had across the country. The rooms were clean and they served their purpose. What drove us to have an overnight stay here was the Agora Spa. Great way to reconnect with your spouse where you can pamper yourselves and then hit the town afterward. Overall, there are better places to chose from than this one.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank jdsbiz98
Reviewed January 18, 2013

As a frequent business traveller, I find myself in many hotels accross the country. I rarely have any complaints with day to day travel as amenities and services are often fairly standard. The Stamford Marriott offers exceptional service that makes this location a favorite of mine. For the last 3 years I have stayed a least 3 x a quarter on business travel. The staff goes above and beyond the call of duty conistently. They are always looking for a way to make your stay more enjoyable and efficient. I have forgetten a charger, had emergency plans come up and other minor business concerns arise and each was met with an ethusiatic offer of assistance. This is my favorite home away from home because of their fabulous people!!! My room is always clean with comfy beds and I love the custom shower. Right off 95 it is ideal for Stamford or a stay en route to anothersite. Great resteraunts and mall just cross the street. Concierge staff is always wonderful.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank Cheryl B
Reviewed January 17, 2013 via mobile

The checkin process was very slow. Front desk clerk asked coworker if she wanted a morning paper and how to connect to the wireless Internet system. The clerk that I went to didn't say anything about how to connect and I had to ask. The room was right next to the elevator and was very noisy. The room was clean but overall I don't think I'd stay here again and I'm a rewards point member. I'm glad I didn't use my points on this room

• Stayed: January 2013